Charismatic with a terrific sense of humour, Charles Koker is a personable, confident celebrant with plenty of heart. A leader in the Canberra African community, this experienced public speaker is perfect for couples who are after a fun ceremony that will entertain guests and pull at their heartstrings. You’ll love Charles’ engaging personality, great work ethic, and enthusiasm for weddings.
“It has been my greatest desire to become a marriage celebrant. I want to be able to bring my multicultural flavour into the celebrancy business and make it livelier and exciting.” Charles Koker, Celebrant
What you can expect when working with Charles Koker Celebrant for your wedding:
- Funny, charismatic celebrant. Charles Koker has a terrific sense of humour - working with him to craft your perfect ceremony will be oh-so-fun! Your guests will be entertained by Charles’ perfectly-timed quips and engaging stories.
- Experienced public speaker. Charles is well-versed in public speaking. Clear and captivating, Charles uses his warm personality, big heart, and leadership skills to communicate with people - and he’ll utilise these traits at your wedding, too. The best part? He can give you pointers if you’re feeling nervous about public speaking.
- People-person. A born entertainer and people-person, Charles will blend in well with your family before the ceremony begins. As he will get there early, Charles will also be able to chat with guests, give your mum a tissue (and a good chuckle), and go over any last details with your partner.
- A Celebrant Musician. As a Musician,Charles has the capacity to turn your entire bridal party and guests into a dancing party from the Marriage Ceremony to the Reception.For couples who just want to have fun and a relaxed marriage ceremony,Charleskoker Celebrant is yourbest choice.
Here’s what else you need to know about Charles Koker Celebrant.
- Multicultural work. As a leader in the African community in Canberra, Charles has worked with a number of government, non-government, and community organisations - so you know he’s personable and gets along well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Family-oriented. If a celebrant who understands the importance of love and family is important to you, then Charles is the right fit for you. A family man with five children, this warm, caring celebrant will happily give sweet shoutouts and mentions to your family members, if you wish.
- Canberra and wider ACT location. Charles is situated in Bonner, and works with couples in Canberra and around Australia to plan their dream wedding ceremony.
If you are looking for a fun and interactive Celebrant, I am the most appropriate. I do my celebrations differently and that is what makes me stand out. I actively engage the audience whiles I keep an exiting and smiling face on the couples. I make your Marriage a remarkable and memorable one even after your wedding. The best you can ever do is to have the right Marriage Celebrant. My Multicultural mix and style makes me a golden star of Celebrant within our current environment.
Mr. CHARLES KOKER