If you’re looking for a passionate, open-minded, and highly professional celebrant for your Canberra wedding, Elena Forato is an incredible find. Elena understands the importance of sharing in each couple’s unique love story and designs personalised wedding ceremonies that feel intimate and authentic. Elena is an excellent communicator and will answer any questions you may have along the way, making your ceremony planning as stress-free as possible.
Previous clients describe Elena Forato as being authentic, passionate, highly organised, creative, and thoughtful. It comes as little surprise that Elena has only received glowing five-star reviews here on Easy Weddings for her celebrancy services. Elena’s warm personality and unparalleled professionalism make her a fantastic celebrant choice for Canberra weddings.
Elena’s fees include an initial meeting to discuss your ceremony, a personalised ceremony script, all legal work, a ceremony rehearsal, and as many meetings as you require in the lead up to your wedding. If you’re not sure where to begin and are in need of some inspiration for your ceremony, Elena also has an extensive portfolio of readings, poems, and songs that she will share with you.
“Elena was the most exceptional celebrant we could have asked for! She was very thorough in getting our story to create the perfect setting for our ceremony. She went above and beyond all of our expectations and the little things, like the poem cards, were just such a delightful and cute addition to her service. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a bubbly, organised and welcoming celebrant!” - Jess O.
What you’ll love about Elena Forato Celebrant for your Canberra wedding:
- Her personalised approach. Elena will work closely with you and your partner as she designs a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony that perfectly reflects your unique relationship. Whether you’re after a relaxed, formal, funny, or romantic ceremony, Elena will deliver a personalised experience that matches the tone of your wedding.
- Her warm and engaging personality. Couples recognise Elena for being a friendly, bubbly, and engaging professional who willingly goes above and beyond to meet their needs. From your very first meeting right up until your wedding, you’ll feel completely at ease while working with Elena to craft a truly memorable ceremony.
- Her professionalism. Elena is an accredited marriage celebrant and a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants. She will take the time to give you thorough advice on your marriage’s legal requirements and handle all of the legal paperwork associated with your ceremony.
Here’s what’s included when you book Elena Forato Celebrant for your wedding:
- Initial meeting to discuss your wedding plans
- An affordable ceremony package priced to suit your needs
- Personalised written wedding ceremony script
- Access to Elena’s extensive portfolio of readings, poems and music
- Advice on the legal requirements for your marriage in Australia
- Management of all legal documents
- Ongoing engagement and communication via email, phone or in person
- Advance visit to your ceremony venue and liaison with key people
- Ceremony rehearsal (if needed)
Do we need to meet with Elena in person before the wedding?
Elena is more than happy to work around your schedule, and she can liaise with you via email or over the phone if you’d prefer. Before the wedding day, you can meet with Elena as many times as you’d like to ask questions and discuss your wedding plans.
Is Elena available to travel to weddings outside of Canberra?
Yes. Elena is based in Canberra, but she is more than happy to travel to destination weddings across Australia.
“We couldn't have imagined a better celebrant than Elena. She took care of our wedding with enthusiasm, responsibility and personal involvement at all stages. She put our story into words in a wonderful speech, respected all our wishes and preferences, proposed ideas and solutions and created a ceremony tailored to us. We thank her so much and we consider her as a vital part of our wedding day!” - Eleni D.