With years of experience in planning wedding ceremonies, Janice Mulleneux from Two Wed Ceremonies will be there throughout the entire process to ensure that your wedding day unfolds effortlessly. Janice understands that every relationship is unique and has a passion for crafting personalised wedding ceremonies filled with beautiful memories.
Whether you are planning a light-hearted ceremony or something more traditional and formal, Janice will work closely with you to create a wedding ceremony that is relaxed and totally unique. Previous clients describe Janice as professional, efficient, calm, confident, and genuine with a great sense of humour. Her warm and friendly nature will make you feel completely at ease on your wedding day.
“We are so pleased we chose Janice to be our wedding celebrant. From the first meeting with Janice, we felt we were in very safe hands. In her friendly and calm manner, Janice guided us through all the pre-ceremony legalities. When we were stuck for how best to draft the ceremony Janice developed a beautiful draft for us to add our personal touch to. On the day itself, Janice's warmth and humour helped ease our nerves and helped to make our ceremony so much fun and so memorable. We are delighted to recommend Janice to others.” - Maree F
What you’ll love about working with Janice Mulleneux from Two Wed Ceremonies:
- Her warm and friendly nature. Janice prides herself on creating relaxed and unique ceremonies for couples from all walks of life and backgrounds. Previous clients describe her as super-efficient, professional, and genuine, with a great sense of humour. Janice’s calm and confident manner will make you feel completely relaxed and at ease on your wedding day.
- Her creative input. If you don’t really know where to start when planning your wedding ceremony, Janice will provide plenty of ideas to inspire your creativity. She can assist with writing vows, choosing poetry and readings, and will be there throughout the entire process to give advice on the style and tone of your ceremony.
- Her expertise. With years of experience, Janice can offer support and advice at every step of your wedding planning journey. She will also handle all the formalities of your ceremony, including the completion and lodgement of legal documents. This saves you time and reduces stress, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day.
Highlights of Two Wed Ceremonies:
- 10% discount on bookings made 12+ months in advance
- Prices starting from $450
- Handling the completion and lodgement of all legal documents
- Available to travel interstate and intrastate
Here’s what’s included when you choose Two Wed Ceremonies for your wedding:
- Portable PA system with Bluetooth capability
- Signing table and chair/s
- Legal paperwork explained and completed
- Registration of marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Ceremonial Marriage Certificate
- Assistance with writing vows and personalised wording
- One ceremony rehearsal (if needed)
- Samples of ceremonies and readings
- Three face-to-face meetings including an initial obligation-free meeting
- Unlimited phone calls and email liaison
Is Janice from Two Wed Ceremonies able to travel for weddings?
Yes. Janice is happy to travel both interstate and intrastate for weddings and has conducted ceremonies at various locations in New South Wales, Canberra, and the Gold Coast.
Will I receive a discount if I book Two Wed Ceremonies early?
Yes. Janice offers a 10% discount for bookings that are made 12+ months in advance.
“Janice was amazing for our ceremony. I am so glad we crossed paths. Janice was great to deal with not only when personalising our vows but throughout the whole process. Janice made our lives easy and the day even easier. Very professional and organised, I highly recommend her skills as a marriage celebrant.” - Kayla & Jesse