If you’re looking for a celebrant with an adventurous spirit, a depth of life passion, and a sense of joy and fun, Sudesh Johar from Inner Radiance is the perfect person for you. A civil marriage celebrant based in Sydney, Sudesh loves making each couple’s day as special as it can be.
“Sudesh was a pleasure to work with! She incorporated everything that we wanted in the ceremony and she made it fun so all the guests could enjoy! She was very patient throughout the process and went above & beyond.” - Ajantha M
Sudesh believes in the Unique 3 C’s: Customisation, Collaboration, and Celebration. She loves including special customs and family traditions into ceremonies, ensuring it feels personal and honours your beliefs. Whether you want a classic ceremony, or you’ve secured a unique location, or an exciting theme, Sudesh is more than happy to travel around Sydney and beyond to officiate.
What makes Inner Radiance ceremonies so popular is that Sudesh can incorporate both English and Indian language, able to switch between Hindi, Punjabi, and English. She loves getting to know her couples and listening to their stories to create a ceremony that feels bespoke and personalised.
What you’ll love about Inner Radiance for your Sydney wedding:
- Help with the legal documents. A registered civil celebrant, Sudesh can assist you with obtaining the correct legal documents.
- Her multilingual ceremonies. Sudesh can create ceremonies in English, Hindi, and Punjabi.
- Incorporating your unique customs. Traditions are important at weddings, and Sudesh loves learning about new and unique customs.
Highlights of Inner Radiance:
- Available for weddings, commitment ceremonies, and vow renewals.
- Follows the Unique 3 C’s: Customisation, Collaboration, Celebration.
- Based in Sydney.
“Thank you for being such an awesome registrar for our registration Sudesh Aunty. You were very patient and incorporated everything we wanted in the ceremony. We highly recommend Sudesh Aunty for her services.” - Ajantha P