Fiona Covassi Civil Celebrant is a highly experienced, outgoing marriage celebrant offering heartfelt bespoke ceremonies to couples in Adelaide and surrounding areas. She boasts 10+ years of public speaking experience, a beautiful, refined skill for ceremony writing, and a strong work ethic. For a reliable, warm celebrant with outstanding communications skills, look no further!
Fiona Covassi loves getting to know couples’ unique stories and turning their love, passion, and connection into a stunning, memorable masterpiece. With her expert guidance, top professionalism, and extensive resources, you can rest assured knowing your ceremony will be crafted with the utmost care and creativity.
If you’re looking for a fun, relaxed, yet professional celebrant, you’ll love working with Fiona. She strives to collaborate as much as possible with her couples to ensure their ceremony is unique and personal to them. You can expect nothing less than her undivided attention, reliable service, and flawless execution.
“Fiona was so very professional and extremely helpful during the process leading up to the wedding. She was very open, helpful, accessible, and friendly during the whole planning process. On the big day, Fiona arrived right when she said she would and was ready to go ahead with the ceremony shortly after with her professional PA system. She had our song ready to go for my beautiful bride to walk down the aisle. I would 100% recommend working with Fiona for your big day if you want a friendly, easy-going but most importantly, highly skilled celebrant!” — Scott L.
What you’ll love about working with Fiona Covassi Civil Celebrant for your Adelaide wedding:
- Her warm, outgoing, thoughtful personality. If you were looking to add a little more light and spark to your day, Fiona Covassi is for you! Her caring yet professional manner makes for a delightful wedding experience. She will prepare all legal documentation for you, ensure your ceremony is written to an exceptional standard, and offer a romantic yet fun environment for you to exchange vows. If you’re on the hunt for a warm, bubbly celebrant who can easily connect with you and your guests, you’ve found her!
- Her collaborative, creative approach. With extensive resources, expert guidance, and an abundance of creative ideas up her sleeve, the possibilities are endless. Rather than stock-standard ceremony structures, Fiona is eager to craft something truly unique and inspiring. With her outstanding writing skills and ambition, you can expect to create something magical together!
- Her extensive resources, guidance, and support. Fiona strives to make her couples’ lives as easy as possible. She provides her own professional PA system, organises wedding rehearsals at no extra cost, will drive to wherever your wedding takes you, and is readily available to answer any questions and offer support. For someone who will go out of their way to exceed your expectations, you’ve come to the right place.
Highlights of working with Fiona Covassi Civil Celebrant Adelaide:
- Highly experienced, warm, outgoing marriage celebrant
- Unique, heartfelt, personalised ceremonies
- Over ten years of experience
- An abundance of helpful resources
- Services Adelaide and beyond
“Fiona was an amazing celebrant for our wedding. From our first meeting through to the wedding day, Fiona was friendly, approachable, professional, and kind. She just has the personality that puts you at ease. Fiona helped us every step of the way to understand the ceremony process, our vows, and how to give our wedding that personal touch. I cannot recommend her enough. Our friends and family commented on how lovely she was. If you are looking for a celebrant, look no further!” — Cassandra L.
Hi, I'm Fiona. I'm a wife and a mum to four children/adults. I have over 10 years experience in public speaking, both as a school teacher and then as a TAFESA Lecturer. I'm currently working completely on weddings so that I can dedicate my time to delivering the best services possible. I absolutely love being a Marriage Celebrant because I love working with couples from all sorts of diverse backgrounds who are madly in love. It's such a happy and honorable role to be in.
Civil Marriage Celebrant