Whether you’re looking for a warm, helpful marriage celebrant to gently guide you through the ceremony planning process or a confident public speaker to tell your story, Ellise Saunders is the perfect fit for you - because she’s the whole package. Ellise’s approach combines professionalism with charisma, making her an ideal celebrant for any couple who wants a fun-filled ceremony and help with vow writing, selecting readings, and structuring their ceremony. She’s also a young, modern celebrant, and isn’t afraid to create a bespoke ceremony that is uniquely yours - and she’d love to incorporate any special religious tradition, important poem, or sweet song into your ceremony - whatever you want, Ellise can make it happen!
“I am a wife, mumma, and a celebrant. I love the feeling I get when I have the best view to witness two people who are madly in love with one another, it has me on cloud 9. I like to be able to get to know the couple so I can tailor a ceremony that is suited to them as individuals.” Ellise Saunders, Celebrant
What you can expect when working with Lets Celebrant for your wedding:
- Modern, young celebrant. Ellise is a talented, modern celebrant with a passion for weddings - you’ll love working with her! She’s open to any ideas - no matter how crazy they may seem - and is flexible. So if you want her to wear a floral lei to your beachside wedding or give a special shout out to a particular family member, Ellise would be happy to help.
- Reliable professional. When you book your wedding with Ellise, rest assured that your ceremony is in very competent hands. Ellise is capable, reliable, and highly organised - you won’t need to worry about a thing. Ellise will take care of the legal paperwork, help you plan your ceremony, and email or call you in a timely manner if you have any concerns or questions.
- Tailored ceremony. Ellise likes to get to know her couples so she can craft a custom ceremony script that is unique, special, and reflective of their journey to the altar. She’ll mention any funny or romantic moments, talk about the moment you knew you met ‘the one’, and encourage you both to be candid and open on your wedding day.
- Warm and friendly. If you’re feeling nervous about opening up to a celebrant about your relationship and history, don’t be worried - by the time your wedding rolls around Ellise will feel like an old friend! This wonderful celebrant is warm, kind, and nurturing, and puts all her couples at ease.
“We couldn’t have been happier with how the ceremony went. We were so grateful to you for your flexibility and understanding. It was a beautiful ceremony that we’ll always treasure.”
Here’s what else you need to know about Lets Celebrant.
- Passionate celebrant. Ellise is incredibly passionate about love, family, and weddings - it’s why she became a celebrant! Trust us, her enthusiasm for your wedding might rival your own.
- Resources. Struggling to find the perfect poem, reading, or ceremony song? Not to worry, Ellise can point you in the right direction. Once she has got to know you and has an idea of your likes and dislikes, Ellise may be able to suggest ideas and gently guide you to resources that will help you find that perfect idea.
- PA system. Talk about convenient! Ellise has a PA system that she can bring along and set up at your ceremony. So if your venue doesn’t offer a PA system and microphone? Ellise has you covered.
- Adelaide and surrounds. Lets Celebrant is based just 15 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD. As such, Ellise often works with couples who have their wedding booked at venues in this area, however, she can certainly travel for her couples who have booked a venue a bit further afield.
“Getting married during a pandemic was a challenge in and of itself but Ellise went above and beyond to give us a beautiful heartfelt ceremony that we will always treasure . Her communication skills, friendly attitude and flexibility made the process really stress-free and enjoyable. Couldn’t recommend her more!”