“I recently visited Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire for styling and suit hire for a big event. The array of stylish and up to date menswear was impeccable. The sizing range was most impressive, and the service was extremely professional and prompt, fitting perfectly into my busy schedule. Definitely book an appointment to ensure you have a perfectly tailored experience with the team. You won’t regret visiting these guys!” - Johnny B.
The wedding suit hire process at Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire:
- The first fitting. During your first fitting, Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire’s dedicated style consultants will work with you and your partner to understand your vision for the wedding. Together you’ll decide on what the groom and groomsmen will be wearing. You’ll be able to try on a few different suit options that fit your wedding colour scheme to figure out which styles you prefer.
- The second fitting. Your second fitting appointment will take place at Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire’s Sydney showroom, accompanied by your groomsmen. This fitting is to ensure that your suit fits well on your body. If any adjustments need to be made, they will be done within a week by Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire’s expert tailors.
- Pickup. When it comes time to pick up your suit, the team at Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire will ensure the garment fits perfectly before you leave, and you’ll also have a chance to ask any last-minute style questions.
What you’ll love about working with Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire for your wedding:
- One-on-one styling. From your very first fitting until the day you pick up your suit, you’ll be in safe hands with Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire’s expert team of style consultants. They’ll take the hassle out of choosing a suit for your wedding and will ensure the whole styling process is easy and fun.
- Extensive range. You’ll be spoilt for choice with Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire’s extensive range of designer suits, jackets, and accessories. If you’re not sure what look to go for, the team will help you pick out a killer suit that’ll have you feeling like a million dollars on your wedding day.
- Statement jackets. If you’re planning to make a statement at your wedding with a truly unique suit, Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire will have a perfect look for you. Their impressive range features red silk, velvet, sequins, embroidery, and bold prints on striking jackets crafted by high-end designers.
- Hire or buy. Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire has an array of designer suits to hire, and they also sell limited styles of suits. If you’d prefer to buy your wedding suit, you’ll be able to choose from their lounge range and standard tuxedos.
How long is the hire period?
Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire usually hire out their suits for four days over the weekend. If you need your suit for a longer period of time, extra charges will apply.
What brands do you stock?
Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire stocks a wide range of designer brands, including Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Calibre, Jack London, Dom Bagnato, Just Cavalli, and Karl Lagerfeld.
Do clients need to make an appointment?
Yes. You’ll need to make an appointment for your first and second fittings at the Sydney showroom. If you’re unable to pick your suit up from the showroom the day before your wedding, you will need to let Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire’s team know which day during the same week would be most suitable.
“Mr. Fierze - Men's Designer Suit Hire dressed all my groomsmen in their high-quality tuxedos. They were the easiest hire company to deal with. So many compliments on the day. Service was impeccable, the team went above and beyond wherever they could. Highly recommended!!” - Anthony M.