Located in Wetherill Park, Calabro Menswear is a leading supplier of premium, luxurious wedding suits and accessories. A favourite with grooms with groomsmen alike, Calabro offers exceptional suits and attire. These range in style, texture, material, colour and designer, but the common theme among the suits? They’re all high-quality, well-made, comfortable, and look incredibly sophisticated. You might choose a classic, black suit with bow tie, or you might like to opt for something that showcases your personality (why not opt for a colour like tan or maroon?). Whatever your decision, you’ll receive a luxurious, comfortable suit that makes you feel confident and handsome.
Deciding on a suit will be easy, as the experienced and knowledgeable staff at Calabro Menswear provide incredible service. This talented team uses their vast understanding of style and their showroom range to help you choose a suit that’s both flattering and a dream to wear. The best part? You can get your alterations done at the same place, so you know your suit will be altered according to your discussion with the sales assistant - you won’t need to explain what needs doing.
“I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your staff for going out of your way to make me and the guys look fantastic on our day. The suits were perfect and fitted the way we wanted them to be!!! The guys received so many comments on how great they looked. The service that I received at Calabro was just unbelievable. Every retail store should take note and offer the service like you guys did. It is not easy when all of us guys lost weight before the wedding and changes had to be made. Especially me, who dropped 3 sizes!!! You made sure everything was perfect and no task was too big. The staff was friendly and it didn’t matter who was there on the day. We were looked after!!! NOW THAT IS SERVICE!!!” Tom
What you can expect when working with Calabro Menswear for your wedding attire:
- Extensive range. Calabro Menswear has a wide variety of stylish suits to choose from. You’ll be able to try on a few options to see what you like (and don’t), and mix and match with various bow ties and ties to see what suits your tastes and wedding colour theme.
- Designer brands. Calvin Klein tickle your fancy? How about Pierre Cardin? Calabro Menswear stocks a range of house and premium designer brands, including Studio Italia, Milano, New England and many more. The choice is yours!
- Rent or buy. You might not like to purchase a suit for the occasion, that’s okay - you can always rent! This is much more sustainable, particularly if you think you’ll only wear the suit once. Lest we forget to mention it’s much more economical… Calabro Menswear offers a wide range of sleek, sophisticated suits for hire - choosing just one will be a fun task.
- Variety of colours. If you’ve never considered a coloured suit, it might be time to broaden your horizons! Calabro Menswear stocks a number of suits in various shades and colours, why not opt for a grey or blue suit? Just because you’re getting married, it doesn’t mean you need to opt for a traditional black tux!
- Numerous styles. Whether you’re after a satin shawl collar on a slim fit suit or suit made from 100 per cent wool with a notch lapel, there are many styles and designs to choose from at Calabro Menswear. You’ll have the freedom and creativity to choose from an extensive variety of options - there will be no compromising here!
“Great customer service from Connie and Sue, they catered to all our requests, I am very happy with my suits. Everything fits great and looks good which really helped my confidence! Thanks again to Connie and Sue and Calabro.” Nicholas
Here’s what else you need to know about Calabro Menswear.
- Alterations. You might need some alterations done on your suit - perhaps it’s too long in the arm area or you need to take in the sides, whatever it is, Calabro Menswear offers an unparalleled couture department specialising in alterations.
- Accessories. Of course, you need a tie and perhaps some cufflinks to go with your suit! Calabro has everything you need to put together a stylish, handsome wedding day look. Not sure what you need? This team can help you find a suit, shirt, and accessories that are fitting for the most special day of your life!
- Impeccable customer service. The highly experienced team at Calabro Menswear offer nothing but exceptional customer service. Understanding that not every groom feels in their element when trying on suits, this team is kind, patient, informative, and oh-so helpful, providing you with the assistance you need to find the right suit.
- Experienced team. The staff at Calabro Menswear have helped thousands of grooms find their perfect suit, and know exactly how to help you find what you’re looking for. Go on, ask them any question you like - they’ll have the answers.
Do you offer rentals for menswear?
Yes. Calabro Menswear offers both suit rental and options to purchase. There is an extensive range of stylish, sleek suits to choose from, and a wide selection of shirts, ties, and accessories available.
Do clients need to make an appointment?
Yes. When you make an appointment with Calabro Menswear you’ll receive individual attention from an experienced professional, who can answer any questions you might have and help you find the perfect wedding suit.
“Thank you! Thank you all - everyone looked great, felt great, and thoroughly enjoyed the day and night!" Natacha
“Just a short note to say thank you for all your help with the groomsmen for Matt & Katie’s very special wedding day. All the boys looked great. And also, my thank you so much for helping with my dress. Attached are a couple of photos of the big day. Thanks again.” Debbie