"My new husband and I are super pleased to say we got married at Springfield house! I want to say a huge thank you to Springfield House and all of the staff, they were absolutely amazing and made our night run super smoothly. Upon arrival, we were welcomed and felt very comfortable. My guests were all so happy with the food as I got so many comments on just how delicious it all was." - Kayla
With an abundance of natural light, Springfield House provides a peaceful and tranquil setting for your elegant wedding ceremony and reception. The beautiful grounds offer the perfect backdrop for wedding photography while boasting high glass windows in our reception rooms, ensuring the landscape is visible indoors.
What you'll love about your Springfield House Sydney wedding:
- Stunning location with garden views. The lush bushland, coupled with the beautifully manicured gardens creates a stunning backdrop for your wedding and photography.
- Experienced and professional team pride themselves on the care delivered to all guests and ensure that all your wedding requirements are met.
- We only book one wedding at a time, giving you exclusive use of the wedding venue, the grounds and the bridal room.
- Enjoy complete flexibility with the option to host up to 400 guests for a sit-down dinner in our luxury Pavilion, or 80 guests for an intimate gathering in our boutique Manor.
- Complimentary on-site parking for you and your guests.
- The Gardens - Situated on 5-acres of equisite, manicured gardens, Springfield House offers a year-round lush bushland setting as the perfect grounds for you to roam around on your special day. Exclusive to you and your guests, the gardens provide the perfect backdrop for a dreamy photoshoot or an intimate garden ceremony to say ‘I Do’ surrounded by the chirping bellbirds and sounds of nature.
- The Manor - Built in 1973, the Manor is adorned with boutique furniture and architectural detailing, that oozes elegance, charm and warmth. The Manor can accommodate up to 200 seated guests, or intimate affairs for 80 guests. The boutique room offers a private bridal suite upstairs for touch ups, canapes and refreshments, a deck that overlooks that lush gardens and a charming event space to dance the night away. If you’re after a space that welcomes boutique, this is the one.
- The Pavilion - A temporary marquee structure available for you to enchant your guests and create the wedding and event of your dreams. Completely visible from all angles with glass panels, featuring double glass doors on entry and a 6 metre peaked clear ceiling, you will feel like you’re in the open air. This blank space can be set up to cater for an intimate wedding of 150 guests or a luxurious affair hosting up to 400 guests.
Weddings are our specialty and we pride ourselves on providing a service that you can trust. Our dedicated wedding and events team are here to work with you every step of the way. We are here for you, should you need professional advice, ideas, help with the planning and coordination of the day or guidance in styling, to make sure it is everything you have dreamed of it being. Together, we will work closely to bring your needs and vision to life, listening carefully to your ideas to plan this once in a lifetime event.
"We were so happy with the food & the efficient staff at Springfield House. From start to finish they were helpful & accommodating of our needs. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a Wedding." - Meredith