If you’re on the hunt for the perfect blend of rustic country life and contemporary city style, you’ve come to the right place. Fondata 1872 offers couples multiple gorgeous indoor and outdoor wedding settings and bespoke styling options for a unique, unforgettable event. If a magical garden ceremony followed by a lively, ambient indoor reception sounds idyllic, you’ll love what Fondata 1872 has to offer. From charming double-sided fireplaces and exposed wooden beams to gorgeous red brick floors and grand barn doors, your wedding will be remembered by all.
Rolling green hills, awe-inspiring views, and romantic, atmospheric interiors are just the beginning. With outstanding, attentive customer service as Fondata 1872’s top priority, you can expect nothing less than fantastic wedding planning tips, styling assistance, recommended suppliers, and delicious personalised menus. If a rustic, modern wedding is what you’re after, look no further!
“AMAZING! We can't thank Rebecca and the team at Fondata 1872 enough for such a perfect wedding. We had so many compliments on the venue and how perfect the food was. I wish we could do it all over again.” — Lauren B.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Fondata 1872 Yarra Valley:
- Exclusive, elegant, rustic wedding settings. Fondata 1872 boasts several charming ceremony and reception settings for you to choose from. You can get ready in your dedicated bridal retreat before exchanging your vows in front of the vibrant, rolling hills and gardens. The stunning Dining Room is complete with sleek black accents, high ceilings, and a double-sided heritage fireplace ready for a lively night of celebration. The Wellers Room is perfect for an intimate, ambient occasion. And let’s not forget about the spacious Bar Room — offering a relaxed, Tuscan aesthetic, ample space for a dancefloor, and easy access to the alfresco terrace space. With several gorgeous, unique areas up for grabs, the possibilities are endless.
- Personalised menus. The talented Fondata 1872 chef and kitchen team will work around your personal taste and wedding style to craft a delicious, rustic menu for you and your guests. With several catering options available, including Tuscan-style feasts, multi-course meals, and casual cocktail menus, you won’t be starved for choice. Using locally sourced, fresh ingredients and Italian-inspired recipes, you can expect nothing less than vibrant bursts of flavour and culinary innovation. Paired with their famed craft beer and premium wine, you and your guests won’t want to leave.
- Bespoke styling options. The team at Fondata 1872 want you to experience your dream wedding — whatever that may look like! With styling flexibility, expert assistance, and the use of the venue’s gorgeous features and décor, you’ll be able to see your perfect wedding setting come to life right in front of your eyes.
What Fondata 1872 Yarra Valley weddings are like:
- Gorgeous, rustic, historic wedding venue
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception settings
- Delicious, personalised menus
- Bespoke styling options
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Endless breathtaking photo opportunities
- 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Fondata 1872 Yarra Valley?
Fondata 1872 can accommodate up to 100 guests for a beautiful, rustic wedding experience.
“Fondata 1872 held the most memorable day of our lives. Fondata 1872 was faultless in every way. From the grounds looking perfectly maintained to the team having a genuine love for attentive hospitality. The food and wine were delicious (still a talking point amongst friends). Our Wedding Day at Fondata 1872 was more than we ever dreamt it could be! It was flawless!” — Allira M.