A wedding at Tinaroo Lake Resort promises to be unique, magical, and of course, peaceful. Overlooking the exquisite Lake Tinaroo, you and your guests will feel a sense of wonder and enchantment. If a waterside ceremony sounds idyllic, you’ll adore the inspiring lake backdrops Tinaroo Lake Resort offers. For a rustic, ambient wedding reception, the poolside Lodge is a perfect choice - complete with gorgeous timber trusses, a stone fireplace, and a beautiful cathedral ceiling.
The magic doesn’t, however, end there. Tinaroo Lake Resort also boasts charming onsite townhouse apartments, decked out with private patios and balconies, calming, lush garden surrounds, and of course, stunning lake views.
“One word - WOW. The venue, the food, the service. Such a professional and easy-going team who were happy to accommodate all of my requests. I’m still thinking about how amazing the food was. Can’t wait to go back!” - Jessika R.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Tinaroo Lake Resort Queensland:
- Beautiful ceremony settings. Tinaroo Lake Resort boasts an exquisite lakeside ceremony setting, complete with an exclusive wedding podium and sweeping views over the glistening waters. If you prefer an enchanting poolside ceremony, Tinaroo Lake Resort’s gorgeous verandah will do the trick.
- The Lodge. The radiant Lodge provides couples with a truly unique, ambient reception setting. It showcases a gorgeous cathedral ceiling, exposed timber trusses, a delightful stone fireplace, and stunning marbled tables. Step out to the poolside verandah or the character-filled gazebo and enjoy the golden glow of The Lodge from the fresh, star-lit outdoors.
- Luxurious onsite accommodation. Why not extend your wedding celebrations into a romantic lakeside getaway? Tinaroo Lake Resort’s charming townhouse apartments are perfect for an enjoyable, restful stay after your exciting wedding festivities. Complete with their own full kitchen, lounge room, laundry, private balcony and patio, you won’t want to leave - not to mention the plethora of exciting outdoor activities at your fingertips, including mountain biking, wakeboarding, kite surfing, skiing, sailing, and more!
What Moama on Tinaroo Lake Resort Queensland weddings are like:
- Exquisite lakeside wedding settings
- Ambient, rustic Lodge
- Exclusive wedding podium
- Charming onsite accommodation
- Exciting adventure sports and activities
- Onsite pool
- Passionate, dedicated event coordinator
- Delicious meals, including grand banquets and poolside breakfasts
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Tinaroo Lake Resort Queensland?
The Lodge can accommodate between 120 and 150 guests for a spectacular wedding experience.
“Perfect venue. Beautiful location. Perfect restaurant. They were very friendly and did everything to help.” - Natalie S.