If you’re on the hunt for a charming harbourside wedding venue complete with historic architecture and furnishings — Darling Point’s Lindesay House is for you! It boasts several picture-perfect wedding settings, including a private garden, sandstone courtyard, wondrous circular drive, a glass gazebo and elegant dining room
You’ll adore the lush greenery that surrounds the timeless 1834 mansion. This unique space has maintained its original Gothic Revival style while offering modern comforts and luxuries. Enjoy an intimate garden ceremony, an ambient indoor dining affair, or a spectacular marquee wedding under the stars. You and your guests won’t be able to get enough of the Sydney Harbour views, endless unique photo backdrops, and undeniably magical atmosphere.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Lindesay House Sydney:
- Gorgeous wedding settings. Lindesay House boasts several exquisite outdoor wedding settings — perfect for an enchanting harbourside celebration. From the lush parterre gardens, glassed gazebo, and sandstone courtyard, and timeless dining room — there’s a space for any wedding style. Enjoy a night under the stars or cosied up by the colonial furnishings.
- Endless photo opportunities. You’ll be spoilt for dreamy photo locations at Sydney’s beloved Lindesay House! From the sweeping harbour views and enchanting gardens to the colonial-style exterior and sandstone courtyard — the possibilities are endless.
- Historical setting. Built in 1834 by Colonial Treasurer Campbell Drummond Riddell — Lindesay House has maintained its original charm and Gothic Revival styling. A timeless harbourside mansion that will forever enchant the senses of its guests. It even boasts a classic stone kitchen and freshwater well — reminiscent of bygone eras.
What Lindesay House Sydney weddings are like:
- Historic harbourside wedding venue
- Gorgeous 1834 mansion
- Picturesque outdoor wedding settings
- Endless photo opportunities
- Breathtaking harbour views
- 5% of hiring fee contributes to the National Trust’s guardianship and conservation of the house and garden