Bellevue Cottage by Antoine is an intimate, waterfront wedding venue in a heritage building, nestled in New South Wales’ central district of Glebe. It delivers ambient, historic dining spaces, signature French-influenced cuisines, gorgeous bay views, Victorian ceilings, and an undeniable romantic atmosphere. For impressive culinary techniques and bespoke wedding packages, look no further!
Whether you are catering 20 or 120 guests, we have the perfect space for you and we pride ourselves in tailoring our packages to provide a bespoke intimate and personalized micro-weddings for under $6,000.
If you’re on the hunt for a stunning, historic, bayside wedding venue with irresistible menus, you’ll adore what Bellevue Cottage by Antoine has to offer. Built in 1896, this captivating space has maintained plenty of its original charm, including gorgeous Victorian ceilings, textured walls, federation tiles, and warm ornate detailing.
The sunlit terrace, historic dining rooms, and beautiful bay backdrop create the perfect space for an unforgettable wedding celebration. You and your guests will also love the views of the iconic ANZAC Bridge and the striking Sydney skyline as you arrive by ferry! If spectacular photo opportunities were at the top of your list, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
The overall ambience of this heritage-listed cottage is brought to life with Antoine Moscovitz’s exquisite culinary expertise and innovative menu design. With a rich culinary background working under several world-renowned chefs in Paris, including the one and only Alain Ducasse, Antoine brings his flair for creativity, passion for fresh, seasonal produce, and distinctive cooking style to the table. For the perfect blend of international influence, modern techniques, and quality locally-sourced ingredients, you won’t be disappointed!
“Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic. I ate better French Food here than in Paris. The service was great! The location is romantic and secluded yet still has warmth, charm, and sophistication. A true gem I now know exists. Romantic atmosphere, chic décor, scenic views, and creative cuisines!” — Carla G.B.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Bellevue Cottage by Antoine Sydney:
- Gorgeous wedding settings. Bellevue Cottage boasts several captivating wedding spaces just a stone’s throw away from the CBD! With its wrought-iron detailing and sandy-coloured walls, the cottage's exterior offers a charming backdrop for your big day. The picturesque terrace overlooking the bay is the perfect spot for a casual cocktail party or intimate dining experience. Bellevue’s historic dining rooms offer a light and airy atmosphere for a magical ceremony or formal sit-down dinner, a sprinkle of nostalgia, and gorgeous original 1896 features you won’t want to take your eyes off! Ambient sit-down dinners at Bellevue are perfect for up to 60 guests.
- Fabulous French food. Brought to you by the renowned Antoine Moscovitz, Bellevue’s innovatively designed menus will undoubtedly impress and captivate your guests. Showcasing Antoine’s superb international experience, refined culinary techniques, and innovative blends of flavours, you won’t be disappointed! Utilising the region's finest, freshest produce and in-house cured proteins, you can expect nothing less than a breathtaking culinary experience. Bellevue’s tantalising drinks menu is also worth a marvel!
- Bespoke wedding packages. Bellevue offers a variety of marvellous wedding packages but is happy to tailor a bespoke event to further suit your needs! Whether you’re after a delightful outdoor cocktail affair or a formal indoor dining experience, Bellevue can accommodate. If you wish to enjoy every nook and cranny of Bellevue Cottage, you’re more than welcome to hire the venue exclusively.
What Bellevue Cottage by Antoine Sydney weddings are like:
- Intimate waterfront venue in Heritage Building
- Captivating, historic wedding settings
- Exquisite, innovatively-designed menus
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Breathtaking views
- Sit-down dinner suited to 60 people
- Maximum of 120 for a canape-style
- Fabulous french food
- Endless photo opportunities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Arrive by ferry
- 4.5 Google rating
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Bellevue Cottage by Antoine Sydney?
Bellevue Cottage by Antoine can accommodate up to 120 guests for a magical, memorable wedding experience by Sydney’s Blackwattle Bay. For a sit-down wedding dinner, Bellevue Cottage can accommodate up to 60 guests.
“Bellevue Cottage by Antoine is a beautiful location, and a hidden gem tucked away on the waterfront of Glebe. It has such a lovely calm atmosphere and service that took me straight back to the heart and flavours of homemade French cooking…yum!” — Zoe W.M.