After an entertaining, unique way to say 'I do'? Fancy yourself a fun-loving couple with a zest for life? You might like to ring in your new marriage at NightQuarter, a highly-rated entertainment and wedding venue with dodgems, delicious food stalls, and private areas for ceremonies and receptions. Tucked away from the vintage-style carnival are boho and woodland themed ceremony and reception areas for you and your guests to enjoy, with an extra four versatile spaces — including one blank canvas ripe for styling to your unique theme — available.
Meanwhile, elegant, delectable catering is also on offer if you're hoping for traditional canapes, with scrumptious morsels like mini bruschetta, parma ham and mozzarella bites, and honey soy pork belly on the menu. Whether you're looking for a beautiful space filled with romance or a fun setting to have a wild night of celebrations with your loved ones, NightQuarter can undoubtedly assist you in hosting the wedding of your dreams.
"Great venue for a wide variety of international food and have local musicians for entertainment. They have places that cater for gluten-free and vegetarian (try the gluten-free donuts!) and also have licensed areas for those that need a brew or two." — Jared.
What you'll love about working with NightQuarter for your Sunshine Coast wedding:
- Boho or woodland themes. NightQuarter offers two ceremony and two reception packages in boho and woodland themes. The woodland theme is wonderfully rustic and awash with country charm. Meanwhile, the boho theme is perfect for those after a romantic, free-spirited wedding.
- Four spaces to explore. NightQuarter boasts four wildly different areas for you to use and enjoy, including NightQuarter Live, a blank canvas for bespoke weddings. You can also soak up the romantic atmosphere of The Enchanted Garden, a lush, leafy space with fairy lights and a cocktail bar; The Gallery, a balcony created from shipping containers; and the Eumundi Backyard, an outdoor beer garden connecting guests with the amusement park attractions.
Highlights of NightQuarter Sunshine Coast:
- Delicious food of sublime quality
- Offers well-priced beverage packages
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Offers high tea and wine experiences
- Unique, fun wedding experience for guests
- Can help you book custom entertainment
- Makes for a great wedding photo shoot site
- Plenty of activities to keep children entertained
- Add-on amusement park access for guests
- Lots of parking available
"This is a great chilled out venue for hanging out with friends and family, enjoying good music and food. Great venue that caters to all choices of food preferences as well. Keep up the good work." — Ricky.