Glass House Country Weddings is a Sunshine Coast-based company, offering breathtakingly beautiful farm stay properties for couples to host their wedding at. Each of these five, rustic venues boasts picturesque views of the rugged Glass House Mountains, and are designed with adventure lovers in mind. The gorgeous venues are surrounded by native trees and mountains, making these farm stay properties a great find for those who love (and for those who don’t love) spending time in nature. Glass House Country Weddings can host elopements, micro weddings and intimate weddings with up to 40 guests, with the venue’s flexible wedding packages providing an easy, all-inclusive, stress-free way for couples to look after their loved ones on their wedding day.
What you can expect from Glass House Country Weddings:
- Breathtaking venues. Glass House Country Weddings provides couples with five gorgeous farm stay venues to choose from. Each of these either overlooks the Glass House Mountains or is surrounded by them, making this country venue a beautiful, scenic place for your nuptials.
- All-inclusive packages. Glass House Country Weddings offers three all-inclusive wedding packages, with each including full planning and on-the-day coordination. The packages range from a ceremony-only option, ceremony and soiree option and a full ceremony, post-ceremony celebration and reception package.
- Beautiful views. From the incredible sunsets over Halfmoon Farm to the gorgeous scenes at the peak of Mount Beerwah, the views from each of these farm stay wedding venues are absolutely breathtaking - they certainly make a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos.
- Ceremony locations. With five farm stay venues comes multiple ceremony location options! Couples can choose from numerous ceremony locations, including a wooden deck at the Moreton Bay Fig of Halfmoon Farm and the stunning Glass House Chapel, which is situated next to Mount Beerwah.
- Rustic venues. The rugged venues have plenty of country charm, and are delightfully rustic. You’ll find the farm land venues to have a serene, relaxing feel and lots of space.
- Reception spaces. Glass House Country Weddings offers numerous reception locations for couples to choose from, each with plenty of space, so you can design your wedding exactly as you'd like, without needing to compromise due to space constraints.
“Build your day, your way with complete creative direction within the package inclusions and your choice of your preferred structure for your dreamy dinner reception, whether that be a fairy light canopy, marquee, tipi, sperry or glamacamp tent.” Glass House Country Weddings
Here’s what else you need to know about Glass House Country Weddings:
- Marquee. If you’d imagined a dreamy wedding night, complete with marquee, fairy lights and beautiful setting, then you’ll love Glass House Country Weddings. This venue has ample space for a marquee, glamacamp tent or otherwise, so you can design the reception of your dreams.
- Excellent customer service. The team at Glass House Country Weddings are extremely approachable and good at what they do. From your wedding planner to the customer service team, these professionals will make wedding planning easy as pie.
- Dreamy tablescapes. This team can create beautiful, dreamy tablescapes that your guests will love - and the end result will be terrifically photo-worthy.
- Elopements. Thinking of eloping? Glass House Country Weddings certainly can accommodate couples who wish to elope and marry in a quaint, charming country location.
- Events. Glass House Country Weddings specialises in hosting dreamy, country weddings, but they also offer their farm stay properties for other events, including birthdays, hen parties and engagement parties.
Tell us about your wedding packages and inclusions.
Glass House Country Weddings offers couples three all-inclusive package options:
- Ceremony Only
- Ceremony 2 Hour Sunset Soiree
- Ceremony, Post Ceremony Celebration Intimate Dinner Reception
All packages have been costed to include venue hire and accommodation plus all required supplier elements to bring your day together. Alternatively, if you already have certain vendors secured, their wedding planner can work with you to tailor a package to fit your specific requirements. The team also specialise in adventure elopements if you are seeking more of an in and out, mountain-high experience.
“Headed by an experienced wedding planner, each package comes with full planning, as well as on-the-day coordination to ensure a seamless and world-class experience is provided to couples.” Glass House Country Weddings
What are the top three things people love about their wedding at your venue?
- Unique mountain view offerings
- World-class customer service
- Stress-free, all inclusive wedding packages