Situated on the Sunshine Coast, Glass House Country Weddings has five rustic exclusive-use venues for hire - perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With all-inclusive wedding packages, rugged mountain views, and offering boutique wedding experiences, Glass House Country Weddings has a unique, dreamy wedding venue for you, one that's guaranteed to impress your family and friends.
Glass House Country Weddings is an award winning Sunshine Coast-based wedding planning company, offering breathtakingly beautiful mountain view properties for couples to host their wedding. Each of these five, rustic venues boasts picturesque views of the magnificent Glass House Mountains and are surrounded by native trees making these farm stay properties a great find for those who love spending time in nature. Glass House Country Weddings can host elopements and intimate weddings of up to 60 guests, with flexible wedding packages providing an easy, all-inclusive way for couples to look after their loved ones on their wedding day.
What you can expect from Glass House Country Weddings:
- Breathtaking venues. Glass House Country Weddings provides couples with five gorgeous mountain view properties to choose from. Each either overlooking or surrounded by the Glass House Mountains, making these country venues a beautiful, scenic place for your nuptials.
- All-inclusive packages. Glass House Country Weddings offers all-inclusive wedding packages, with each including full planning and on-the-day coordination. The packages range from a ceremony-only option, ceremony and soiree option or the full wedding day experience. Glass House Country Weddings have partnered with likeminded industry professionals with a shared aesthetic ensuring a consistent level of service and delivery for their couples.
- Beautiful views. From the incredible sunsets over Halfmoon Farm to the gorgeous scenes at Beneath the Peak, the views from each wedding venue is absolutely breathtaking and they certainly make a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos.
- Rustic venues. The rugged venues have plenty of country charm, and are delightfully rustic. You’ll find these farm land venues to have a serene, relaxing feel and lots of space.
- Ceremong and Reception spaces. Glass House Country Weddings offers numerous locations for couples to choose from, each with plenty of space, so you can design your wedding exactly as you'd like, without needing to compromise due to space constraints.
“Build your day, your way with complete creative direction within the package elements and your choice of your preferred structure for your dreamy dinner reception, whether that be a fairy light canopy, marquee, tipi, sperry or glamacamp tent.” Glass House Country Weddings
Here’s what else you need to know about Glass House Country Weddings:
- Marquees. If you’d imagined a dreamy wedding night, complete with a marquee, fairy lights and a beautiful setting, then you’ll love Glass House Country Weddings. These venues have ample space for a marquee, tipi, sperry tent or a dreamy lighting structures so you can design the reception of your dreams.
- Exceptional customer service. The team at Glass House Country Weddings are extremely approachable and good at what they do. Just recently their wedding planner was named Number #1 Wedding Planner on the Sunshine Coast.
- Dreamy tablescapes. This team lead the way in creating beautiful, dreamy tablescapes that your guests will love - and the end result will be terrifically photo-worthy.
- Elopements. Thinking of eloping? Glass House Country Weddings certainly can accommodate couples who wish to elope and marry in a quaint, charming country location.
Tell us about your wedding packages and inclusions.
Glass House Country Weddings offers couples four beautifully curated package options:
- Mount Tibrogargan Package (Ceremony Only)
- Mount Coonowrin Package (Ceremony + 2 Hour Sunset Soiree)
- Mount Beerwah Package (Ceremony, Post Ceremony Soiree + Intimate Dinner Reception)
- Luxury Elopement Packages
All packages have been costed to include venue hire and accommodation plus all required supplier elements to bring your day together seamlessly. Alternatively, if you already have certain vendors secured, their wedding planner can work with you to tailor a package to fit your specific requirements. The team also specialise in luxury adventure elopements if you are seeking more of an in and out, mountain-high experience.
“Headed up by an experienced wedding planner, each package comes with full planning, as well as on-the-day coordination to ensure a seamless and world-class experience is provided to couples.” Glass House Country Weddings
What are the top three things people love about their wedding at your venue?
- World-class experiences
- Unique mountain view locations
- Carefully curated, stress-free, all inclusive wedding packages
Their venues are also pet friendly for your ceremony and photos.
Headed up by award-winning Destination Wedding Planner, Alicia Evans, you can ensure not a detail of your day will be missed. For the past decade, Alicia has worked with hundreds of couples on building their dream day in locations such as the Whitsundays, Yeppoon, Fraser Island, Moreton Bay, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
Alicia is obsessed with the finer details of the planning process, which allows her couples to truly relax and enjoy everything that their wedding day is meant to be about.