If your dream wedding venue has breathtaking views, divine catering, and awe-inspiring ceremony and reception spaces, then a site visit to Gibraltar Hotel Bowral is a must. Perched near the base of Mount Gibraltar, Gibraltar Hotel Bowral is a stunning Southern Highlands wedding venue, and features everything a couple could need to host a beautiful wedding.
Let’s start with the ceremony, shall we? Gibraltar Hotel Bowral has two ceremony options: in front of the enchanting lake or in the soaring gallery, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the golf course. Meanwhile, receptions are held in the venue’s grand ballroom, a luxurious space with impressive views of Mount Gibraltar. Of course, if you’re a food connoisseur, you’re probably most interested in Gibraltar Hotel Bowral’s delicious wedding menus.
As part of their excellent wedding packages, Gibraltar Hotel Bowral offers couples the choice between three-course meals and shared feasts, with the latter providing your guests with an opportunity to mingle. After your magical evening has come to an end, you and your guests can retire to one of the stylish, contemporary suites available. Comfortable and plush, every one of these suites is bound to delight and soothe your wedding guests.
“We would like to thank Rachel and the entire events team for helping us make our dream wedding run as smoothly as possible. We had a great time, and so did our guests. Everyone loved the food, drinks and location ... The GBH team did a fantastic job in looking after us! They even upgraded us to the Ambassador Suite to fully accommodate our requests. We strongly recommend Gibraltar Hotel.” Malberry
What you’ll love about working with Gibraltar Hotel Bowral for your Southern Highlands wedding:
- The dreamy, natural surroundings. As a Southern Highlands wedding venue, Gibraltar Hotel Bowral boasts sublime mountain views, incredible autumn colours, and stunning scenery as far as the eye can see - it’s a beautiful place for a winter mountain wedding.
- The elegant reception space. Wedding receptions at Gibraltar Hotel Bowral are held in the opulent ballroom. Modern and elegant, this space features large windows that unveil a breathtaking view of Mount Gibraltar.
- It’s a one-stop shop. Gibraltar Hotel Bowral is undoubtedly a magnificent ceremony and reception venue, and it’s also a wonderful place to honeymoon, too. This impressive hotel features 76 luxurious suites, a relaxing day spa, a golf course, and exceptional dining options.
Highlights of working with Gibraltar Hotel Bowral:
- Elegance-meets-country atmosphere
- Reception space overlooking Mt Gibraltar
- Gorgeous lakeside wedding ceremonies
- Stunning, boutique accommodation
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Exceptional bridal services team
- A 90-minute drive from Sydney CBD
“Hubby and I just had our wedding last weekend at Gibraltar, and so many guests kept saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and many saying it was the best food they’ve ever had also. Rachel was so incredibly helpful and put my mind at such ease with the lengths she was willing to go for me to not feel stressed or worried. I genuinely was able to just enjoy the day, knowing that everything would fall into place, and it did. It was such a perfect day, and I wouldn’t change a thing! So glad we found Gibraltar Hotel.” Holly