Packages starting from $95 per person.
Overlooking the sparkling shores of Darling Harbour, wrapped by a large undercover terrace, Dockside is made up of two unique rooms that can be used indivdiually or as a whole venue.
The Darling Rooms is suitable for up to 200 Guests and the Cockle Bay Rooms is sitable for up to 300 Guests.
Alternatively the Entire Venue can cater up to 550 Guests.
Both rooms offer private outdoorbalconies, where guests can enjoy unbeatable waterfront views over the Darling Harbour, ideal for pre-dinner drinks or canapes. With a wondrous waterfront entrance, guests will continue to be dazzled on route to the wedding reception.
What’s a Sydney wedding venue without a perfect photo location? Just outside of the venue is a picturesque spiral staircase, idyllic for fun group shots. Dockside also presents couples with a unique fantastic fireworks display opportunity outside its terrace, a definite crowd-pleaser sure to provide a perfect and a fabulous end to your special day.
- Wedding venue snapshot:
- Ceremony Options available
- Wedding celebrations, up to 150 seated dinner and dance in the Terrace Room and 110 in the Gold Room.
- Wondrous waterfront view of Darling Harbour.
- Amazing photo opportunities.
- Foyer with a garden backdrop.
- Private bridal room allocated for the duration of your wedding.
- Parking facilities at Wilson Parking in Cockle Bay Wharf, moments from the venue.
- Wheelchair & lift access access available .
- Fantastic fireworks display opportunity.
- Five minutes walk from three 4.5 star hotels
To find out more, simply enquire with the team today.
We can't wait to meet you!