If you’re looking for your own personal Japanese sanctuary, you’ll love what Perth’s Tsunami has to offer. With an elegant oriental aesthetic, floor-to-ceiling glass, a breathtaking backdrop of Mount Fuji, vines sprinkled with twinkling lights, and luscious plant walls, you’ll feel completely immersed in the vibrant Japanese culture.
Tsunami offers several magical spaces to utilise and style however you please — some providing complete privacy. You can also hire out the entire venue exclusively if you prefer to make use of all five function spaces. For a truly unforgettable wedding experience filled with outstanding customer service, culinary excellence, and a strong cultural appreciation, look no further than the stunning Tsunami.
“We had our wedding reception at Tsunami, and it truly was the best night! The venue is a beautiful garden area under a canopy of fairy lights — very little decoration on our part was needed. We also booked the back room with a dancefloor which our guests loved. The team was really attentive throughout the evening. They even memorised each person's drink order. The food was delicious (initially a big part of the reason for our choice!). The evening flowed seamlessly. We highly recommend Tsunami!” — Jane H.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Tsunami Perth:
- The gorgeous Ripple Room. Tsunami offers couples several enchanting ceremony and reception areas. The Ripple Room — artistically designed to replicate a sushi roll — is recommended for a private, ambient wedding ceremony complete with a gorgeous vertical greenery wall, a unique spiral layout, and of course, an abundance of glowing fairy lights. It’s also perfect for an intimate reception celebration, complete with a bar.
- The breathtaking Garden. If you really want to impress your guests, you can’t go past the awe-inspiring L-shaped Garden area. With fairy-lit vines draped overhead, you’ll feel swept up in a fairytale. While the dreamy area provides ample space for a gorgeous ceremony and stunning sit-down or cocktail-style reception with its own private bar, it’s recommended to also secure the Back Room for exquisite garden views, a dedicated dancefloor and DJ area, and more!
- World-class, authentic Japanese cuisine. Tsunami boasts an exquisite, authentic Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine you won’t be able to resist. With several spectacular set menus to choose from, dietary requests accommodated for, and Western alternatives offered, you and your guests can simply sit back and enjoy a superb culinary experience. They can tailor each menu package to suit your specific needs and requirements.
What Tsunami Perth weddings are like:
- Stunning authentic Japanese restaurant wedding venue
- Magical ceremony and reception settings
- Exclusive hire available
- Exquisite authentic Japanese menus
- Styling flexibility
- Comprehensive wedding packages
- Impeccable customer service
- 20+ years of experience in the food and service industry
- Just minutes from the beach
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Tsunami Perth?
Tsunami can accommodate up to 350 guests for an unforgettable, magical wedding experience.
“We used Tsunami for both our ceremony and reception. The venue is beautiful, and the manager who assisted us was really good and easy to work with. The food was great, and all the guests said it tasted really good.” — Carly B.