Araluen Estate is a picturesque wedding venue nestled in Perth’s gorgeous Roleystone, complete with breathtaking views, manicured lawns, and lush floral gardens. It boasts exquisite wedding settings, enchanting forests, idyllic gazebos, and sparkling lakes. For customisable packages, diverse menus, and a truly magical experience brought to life by a professional, warm team, look no further!
On the hunt for a breathtaking wedding venue sprinkled with rolling hills, koi ponds, native florals, and floor-to-ceiling glass? If so, you’ll adore Araluen Estate — home to the Enchanted Valley. Set upon 16 acres of idyllic manicured lawns, native bushland, and vibrant green woodlands, you’ll be spoilt for wedding settings and photo opportunities!
Whether you desire a gorgeous garden gazebo ceremony, a cocktail-style forest affair, or a sophisticated indoor occasion, the vibrant Araluen Estate can accommodate you! Just imagine a romantic reception under the stars on the stunning Alfresco Terrace or an intimate woodland meal with your nearest and dearest. From small, special occasions to extravagant, large gatherings, they can do it all!
What’s a wedding without superb, elegantly-designed menus? As partners with one of Perth’s leading caterers — Prestige — you can expect nothing less than diverse, fine-tuned meals catered to your taste and requirements. Their extensive beverage list, comprehensive wedding package, and outstanding, thoughtful team are also worth a marvel! Guided by Araluen’s professional wedding coordinator, your wedding day will undoubtedly be one for the books!
What you’ll love about your wedding at Araluen Estate:
- Breathtaking ceremony locations. Araluen Estate boasts a wide range of idyllic ceremony settings to choose from, including a jasmine-covered wedding gazebo, also known as the Forest Chapel — perfect for an intimate ceremony. A magical indoor Forest Views space is available if you prefer an indoor gathering, complete with floor-to-ceiling glass. The stunning Alfresco Terrace, 18th Lawn, and Lodge Lawn are also up for grabs — each boasting spectacular backdrops.
- Picture-perfect reception spaces. With various breathtaking indoor and outdoor reception settings to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Varying in size and design, there’s something for every taste and style. Views 101 is ideal for an intimate dining affair — complete with sweeping windows and a private bar. For a two-tiered occasion, Views 102 and adjoining Balcony are available. The Sandalwood Room is the largest venue, with mirrored end walls and a beautiful outlook over the front water feature.
- Exquisite, diverse menus. Partnered with one of Perth’s leading caterers — Prestige — Araluen Estate offers couples a refined yet diverse palette. From casual cocktail parties to lavish, formal affairs, they can accommodate! Finely tuned to accommodate your tastes and requirements, you can expect nothing less than high-quality meals and premium Western Australian beverages. Customisable beverage packages are also available.
- Thoughtful, professional team. The Araluen Estate team and expert wedding coordinator will offer gentle guidance along the way to ensure your wedding is exactly how you envisioned — or even better! They pride themselves on their professionalism, open communication, and reliability. No task is too small or large for this dynamic team!
What Araluen Estate Perth weddings are like:
- Breathtaking wedding venue home to the Enchanted Valley
- Exquisite ceremony and reception settings
- Stunning panoramic views
- Comprehensive wedding package
- Quality, diverse menus
- Extensive beverage list
- Endless photo opportunities
- Dedicated, thoughtful team and wedding coordinator
- Fantastic supplier recommendations
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Araluen Estate Perth?
The enchanting Araluen Estate can accommodate up to 200 guests for a spectacular wedding experience.
Hi beautiful couples!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by our page to check out our stunning hidden gem of a venue! I have been working in the events industry for approx 12 years now. I have completed a Bachelor of Tourism in Applied Events Management, amongst MANY Events and Hospitality certificates. I have worked in some very well known venues in the Swan Valley, River Side and Vic Park. I absolutely love helping all my couples create a memorable day! Hope to chat to you soon xx
Miss Erin Cobban