Pier One Sydney Harbour is a spellbinding waterfront wedding venue with enough unique function spaces to make you feel spoilt for choice
. Why not invite your guests to sip on custom cocktails in the alfresco Bridge Marquee, or kick off the dance floor in the contemporary Dawes Point Room overlooking Walsh Bay at your Pier One wedding? From lavish to low key, Pier One weddings at Sydney Harbour are as versatile as can be.
If one thing is for certain, wedding photography opportunities are endless
at Pier One weddings at Sydney Harbour. The newlyweds can take a romantic stroll along the pontoon with the majestic Harbour Bridge peering into view, or capture their first private champagne toast as a married couple on their expansive bridal suite balcony
. Looking out over the glittering waters of Sydney Harbour, the venue’s idyllic city location is a photographer’s paradise.
The hotel events team for Pier One weddings have thoughtfully curated a range of wedding packages
that will offer your guests an unforgettable experience at your luxury Sydney wedding. From catering for specific dietary requirements, through to valet parking and pet-friendly accommodation, no ask is too much for their experienced staff. Pier One Sydney Harbour will go above and beyond to prepare a flawless occasion that exceeds all expectations.
Wedding packages at Pier One are priced from $155 to $285 per guest and range depending upon the inclusions you select. By hosting your wedding with Pier One, you'll earn up to 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy loyalty points.
Wedding Venues at Pier One Sydney Harbour:
- Dawes Point Room. This adaptable event suite will cast your gaze over the immaculate Walsh Bay and beyond during your Pier One wedding. The multiple bi-fold walls in the Dawes Point Room allow you to create the perfect size and party mood for your waterfront wedding at Pier One Sydney Harbour. Ceremony 130 guests | Seated 130 guests | Standing 250 guests
- Bridge Marquee. Tucked neatly below the world-renowned Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bridge Marquee will give your Pier One wedding guests a mesmerising view of this marvel of Australian architecture. The alfresco environment is covered by a clear perspex roof, so you can celebrate all year round. Ceremony 100 guests | Seated 100 guests | Standing 150 guests
- Water Room. This elegant wedding space at Pier One Sydney Harbour has the illusion of floating above the water. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows reveals an immaculate view of Sydney Harbour and floods the room with natural light. It's a vast open-plan space that you can make your own for your Pier One wedding. Ceremony 80 guests | Seated 180 guests | Standing 350 guests
Catering at Pier One Sydney Harbour Weddings:
Pier One Sydney Harbour’s experienced Head Chef can offer you a bespoke wedding menu that follows your unique brief. The team is accustomed to satisfying discerning palettes at its in-house restaurant, The Gantry, and so it will come as no surprise that Pier One Sydney Harbour is fully equipped to create a spectacular culinary experience for your guests.
There are a variety of cuisine options and formats available, including standing canapes, relaxed bowl food, or a traditional seated three-course meal. Each will be handcrafted with care, using only the freshest ingredients. You and your guests can expect a flavourful seasonal selection of plates, with perfectly paired wines and champagne to toast to the newlyweds.
Pier One Sydney Harbour hotel weddings are remembered for their exceptional menus and delicious dishes. Each has been masterfully prepared for your important day, and all waiting staff will be made fully aware of specific dietary requirements. Your wedding guests will enjoy an immersive and authentic fine dining experience, surrounded by sensational 360° views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
About Pier One Sydney Harbour Suites:
Pier One Sydney Harbour is known and praised for their 5-star hotel accommodation. Each of the 189 rooms features indulgent bedding, deluxe furnishings and large outdoor balconies overlooking Walsh Bay and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. They are also fitted with desirable amenities like complimentary wifi, espresso machines, mini-fridges, flat-screen TVs and 24-hour room service. If your guests opt for bedroom upgrades, they might also include whirlpool baths, separate living areas and pet-friendly access to the pier. Pier One Sydney Harbour hotel will make your guests feel well-rested and replenished after an action-packed wedding weekend.
Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding and honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Get discounts for those special anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Gain access to VIP experiences & exclusive member rates