Couples who are seeking to indulge their every sense find themselves at Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde. From their extensive range of gourmet food, designed and prepared by award-winning chefs, to their uncompromising level of service and distinctive style. Whether you are looking for a venue to cater for an intimate wedding with your nearest and dearest or one that can host the extended family as well, Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde is the ideal place.
“Stayed the night of the wedding. Our package included buses for guests and breakfast in the night.” Ryan E
Modern and contemporary design meets homecoming warmth at Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde. Offering eight unique event spaces, the Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde is capable of handling guest lists of up to 100 people. Their largest spaces are the Macquarie Park rooms, which has been merged to form one beautiful large space. What also makes Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde such a highly-requested venue is the gorgeous outdoor garden terrace.
Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde boasts 196 light-filled guestrooms, perfect for wedding guests to retire to after a night of drinks and dancing. For the couple, we recommend checking out Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde’s New York-style loft suites. Picture high ceilings, a private balcony, a separate living area, and a generous king bed to sink into at the end of the evening.
What you’ll love about Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde:
- The gorgeous views. You’re spoiled for choice when it comes to selecting a room to hold your wedding reception in, as most boast floor-to-ceiling windows with views overlooking Sydney.
- The superior service. Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde employs experienced event planners who are experts in ensuring your wedding runs smoothly and any issues are ironed out long before you arrive.
- The special offers. To make your wedding day even more memorable, Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde offers your guests a personalised booking service for accommodation, as well as special discounts.
Reception spaces at Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde:
- Macquarie Park 1+2. Either hired separately or combined into one large space, the Macquarie Park rooms are ideal for larger guest lists. These rooms feature soft natural light, spacious floor area, and seating can be arranged to your preference.
- Melrose Park. A smaller space, Melrose Park is perfect for more compact guest lists. If you’re planning an intimate wedding reception with just your friends and family, this room will suit you perfectly.
- Gladesville. An even cosier space, the second-floor Gladesville room has lovely natural light and pretty views out over North Ryde.
What is accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde like?
- Balcony King Guest Room. Featuring a generous king bed, a sitting area, and a private balcony.
- Juliet Balcony Guest Room. Enjoy the romance of the Juliet Room, featuring a sweet Juliet balcony, a king bed, and a sitting area.
- High Level King Room. With a king bed and space for a rollaway or crib, the High Level King Room is ideal for couples bringing a child with them.
Nearby attractions to Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde:
- Lane Cove National Park
- North Ryde Golf Club
- Macquarie University
Does Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde offer special wedding features?
Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde offers couples an exclusively-designed website that works to assist your guests with accommodation bookings, links to the bridal registry, and a special message and photo of the bridal couple.
Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates