Have you always dreamed of a rustic, immersive wedding experience set to the soundtrack of singing birds, fluttering gum leaves, and a flowing river? If so, you’ll love Moama on Murray Resort’s exquisite ceremony and reception settings, majestic bushland surroundings, and unique onsite accommodation, including glamping yurts, houseboats and more.
From intimate lawn ceremonies to extravagant marquee reception parties, this versatile blank canvas is all yours to individualise to your heart’s content. You and your guests will adore dancing underneath the twinkling stars and breathing in the fresh eucalyptus fragrance lingering in the air before retiring to your luxurious resort villas.
“The team were lovely to deal with, and everyone loved the bush setting. It was so quiet and secluded and offered great accommodation options for our guests. We highly recommend!” - Holly B.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Moama on Murray Resort NSW:
- Radiant ceremony and reception settings. Moama on Murray Resorts boasts multiple unique wedding locations, including the majestic Riverside space complete with open lawns, a podium overlooking the Murray River, and a silk-lined marquee. The Redgums area offers a natural bush amphitheatre, a rustic podium, a clear-sided marquee and spectacular backdrops. If you’re searching for something a little more unique, you might consider the Ratlin Rosie - a fully-restored vintage train carriage perfect for intimate wedding celebrations.
- Unique onsite accommodation. From exciting houseboats and self-contained villas to glamping yurts, your onsite accommodation options are both luxurious and quirky.
- Exciting onsite activities. Why not extend your wedding celebrations into a relaxing retreat? With swimming pools, soccer fields, tennis courts, an outdoor water park, animal farm, mini-golf, and more, you’ll want to stay at Moama on Murray Resort forever.
What Moama on Murray Resort NSW weddings are like:
- Gorgeous bushland setting
- Award-winning dry hire venue
- Unique onsite accommodation
- Beautiful ceremony and reception settings
- Spectacular onsite activities
- Extensive DIY wedding packages
- Plenty of nearby attractions
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Moama on Murray Resort NSW?
Moama on Murray Resort can accommodate up to 500 guests for a unique, native Australian wedding experience.
“We were able to stay there as well as have the reception. It was absolutely beautiful!” - Natalie P.