If you’re dreaming of that quintessential garden wedding, you’ve come to the right place! Dalywaters offer couples several stunning indoor and outdoor wedding spaces decorated with hundreds of roses, vine-covered pergolas, and luscious greenery. Less than ten minutes from the beach, this ideal location has everything you’d ever hope for. The ornamental lake, picture-perfect jetty, sheltered patio garden, and rose-circled golden elm are just a sprinkle of the photo opportunities that await you. Don’t miss out on a truly unique, romantic cottage garden wedding experience.
“What a venue! The chapel, the gardens, the photo opportunities, the service! Everything was just perfect and set the most beautiful and romantic scene for our big day. Thank you very much to Angela and her family for everything you did for us. We had such a special day.” — Kaitlyn M.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Dalywaters Rose Garden & Chapel Mornington Peninsula:
- The stunning open garden chapel. Dalywaters boasts a sunlit open garden chapel, complete with a gorgeous, rustic chandelier and charming white interiors ready to be decorated with exquisite greenery and blooms.
- Endless gorgeous photo opportunities. If breathtaking wedding photographs are at the top of your priorities list, your jaws will drop when seeing Dalywaters for the first time. The hundreds of old-world roses, wandering vines, ornamental lake, and exquisitely-designed indoor and outdoor settings are a photographer's dream!
- The thoughtful, professional service. From liaising with your suppliers to escorting your bridal party to the chapel, the dedicated team at Dalywaters Rose Garden and Chapel will have everything covered.
What Dalywaters Rose Garden & Chapel Mornington Peninsula weddings are like:
- Stunning coastal wedding venue less than ten minutes from the beach
- Exquisite cottage gardens
- Stunning open garden chapel
- Beautiful mini receptions available
- Gorgeous conservatory house available for bridal party use
- Beautiful Pinot Gris vineyard and ornamental lake
- Endless photo opportunities
- Professional, thoughtful team
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Dalywaters Rose Garden & Chapel Mornington Peninsula?
Dalywaters Rose Garden and Chapel can accommodate up to 100 guests for a charming, romantic wedding celebration.
“Such a beautiful setting. The chapel is the perfect spot for a summer wedding, and we had a mini reception in the surrounding gardens. Daryl and Anne were helpful and easy-going, and the whole package was extremely reasonably priced, particularly for a New Years Eve wedding.” — Leah C.