Immaculate gardens, cosy private courtyards, sublime bridal quarters, glamorous ballrooms, and dedicated bar lounges are just a few of the highlights at this elegant wedding venue in Melbourne's outer suburb of Epping. At The Manor on High, your dream luxury wedding comes to life in a stunning setting that's fit for a guest list of up to 620 wedding guests.
The Manor on High in Epping has been delivering high-end weddings for more than 30 years and is a highly sought after events space for people from all over Melbourne. Boasting a contemporary aesthetic, this reception centre caters to couples looking for a luxury experience with packages tailored to their needs and budget. The events team at the Manor on High specialise in creating modern and stylish aesthetics, offering a range of chairs and centrepieces for you to choose from.
The multiple onsite event spaces host more than 300 wedding events every year. Each of the three rooms boasts spacious pillarless layouts with glittering crystal chandeliers creating a sense of modern luxury. Each room has its own grand foyer entrance and bridal suite, and the private bar lounges are staffed with experienced bartenders and baristas. The venue offers AV support, and they're more than happy to collaborate with event partners to bring your vision to life.
About the spaces at The Manor on High Epping
- The Regency Room. Perfect for more intimate weddings between 80-180 guests, the Regency Room is a contemporary space with an intimate dancefloor and a gorgeous grand piano in the spacious foyer.
- The Georgian Room. Boasting a feature ceiling, breathtaking chandeliers, and chic white backdrops, the Georgian Room is a beautiful setting for larger weddings. With a central dancefloor and room for an elevated bridal table, this room exudes luxury. Ideal to seat between 180-300 guests
- The Grand Ballroom. The jewel in the Manor’s crown, the Grand Ballroom is a sophisticated space designed for weddings of distinction. Ideal to seat between 300-620 guests. Stunning chandeliers, a generous dancefloor, and furnishings elevate the space from high-end to pure opulence.
- The Courtyard. Choose from three dreamy, sunlit courtyard areas that can accommodate intimate wedding ceremonies, the Courtyards are also perfect for pre- and post-ceremony bubbles and canapes. Picture manicured gardens, elegant statues, in a relaxed and stylish ambience.
- The Bar Lounges. Step into quiet luxury with your own private barista onsite to serve you a vast selection of wines and spirits, tea and coffee, and mixed drinks. Of course, there’s also an impressive selection of cigars you can choose from to celebrate your marriage in old-school style.
What you’ll love about The Manor on High Epping for your wedding:
- Customised packages. No two weddings are the same, which is why you’ll receive a customised wedding package that has been tailored to your specific needs, including which room you’ve chosen, catering options, and any additional requests.
- Bespoke catering options. The Manor on High catering team offers flexible menu options, working closely with the couple to create a dining experience that meets your preferences and dietary requirements. They stock an extensive selection of wines and spirits, and you also have the option to provide your own spirits that a Manor bartender will serve.
Highlights of The Manor on High Epping:
- Manicured gardens, luxury decor
- Convenient location with ample complimentary parking
- Dedicated event manager and friendly staff
- Extensive menu and beverage options
- Large dancefloor, private courtyards and bridal quarters
- Competitive pricing to suit your budget