A bespoke penthouse venue in the heart of Cremorne, Le Ciel boasts incredible panoramic city views, indoor and rooftop terrace spaces, and exclusive hire of two floors. Le Ciel is the perfect setting for a magical wedding, offering both ceremony and reception options with the Melbourne skyline your backdrop. Le Ciel is minutes from the Botanic Gardens and Old Richmond precinct.
Located just a short stroll from Richmond station, Le Ciel is a contemporary penthouse events space on the sixth and seventh floor of an impressive Cremorne high-rise. Australia’s award-winning fit-out firm, K & K Industries, completed the stunning development, making it a unique and bespoke venue offering panoramic city views.
Operating over two levels that can be booked separately or as an exclusive package, you can utilise Le Ciel for a cocktail-style wedding or a formal sit-down affair. Le Ciel’s carefully designed indoor and outdoor rooftop spaces provide a blank slate for you to realise your event vision. The clean, contemporary aesthetic and lush greenery provide the foundation for any style, from slick and sophisticated to all-out luxury.
“The venue itself is spectacular, the decor is so stylish, the view is insane! But, the management is just next level. You’re not just a customer, you really feel the warmth of a lovely person who really just wants you to have the most amazing celebration and who will do everything in her power to accomodate that. Truly a one of a kind venue, look no further!” Victoria S
Begin your wedding in the afternoon to take full advantage of the breathtaking views, stretching from the Royal Botanic Gardens to the MCG. As the lights go down and the stars come out, you and your guests will have front-row seats to AAMI Park’s sparkling and spectacular nightly rooftop lighting display. Old Richmond is also on full display – historical buildings and industrial landmarks such as the famous Nylex clock can be spotted in every direction.
The spaces at Le Ciel Melbourne
You can opt for exclusive hire of both floors or hire each space individually:
- Level 6 Ville & Terrace. Level 6 is a contemporary ceremony and reception space featuring white walls, ceiling, and floors, a gorgeous rooftop Terrace with festoon lighting, and incredible views of the city.
- Level 7 Aneto. Featuring plush carpets and abundant natural lights, Aneto is perfect for cosy retreats, guest entertainment, and additional dining or grazing areas.
Catering at Le Ciel Melbourne
Le Ciel does not have an inhouse catering team, but they have partnered with an exclusive list of catering companies, including:
- Olive and Thyme
- Fourside Food Design + Events
- Kegs on Legs
- Blake’s Feast
- Mister Bartender
Le Ciel is a premium venue for premium events. Elevate your next function to a whole new level as Le Ciel has everything you need to keep things running smoothly from the first welcome to the last farewell.
What you’ll love about Le Ciel Melbourne:
- The exceptional location. Minutes from Richmond Station in the heart of Cremorne, Le Ciel has captured a prime location with unmatched city views. Your guests will have panoramic vistas over Melbourne’s CBD and iconic sporting precinct.
- The extensive catering options. You’re not locked into one set supplier; Le Ciel has partnered with a trusted list of caterers so that they can offer their couples the best Melbourne has to offer for gourmet dining.
- The contemporary layout. Designed for casual luxe and flexibility, Le Ciel is a contemporary events space with a minimalist foundation. This minimalist design ensures couples can deck out the space to bring their personal wedding vision to life.
Highlights of Le Ciel Melbourne:
- Close to CBD and public transport
- Ceremony and reception onsite
- Multi-level events space with private lift
What does a wedding at Le Ciel Melbourne cost?
Room hire rates vary subject to date, time, and season. Quotes are created upon request. Dining packages will vary between suppliers.
What’s the capacity for events and weddings at Le Ciel Melbourne?
Level 6 Ville + Terrace: 180 people in a cocktail-style arrangement.
Level 7 Aneto: 120 in a cocktail-style arrangement.