There’s a reason why so many couples choose Sheraton hotels for their weddings, and Four Points in Docklands is no exception. This luxury hotel boasts exceptional views over the city, including the iconic Melbourne Star Observation Wheel and Port Phillip Bay, as well as a dedicated wedding specialist who is onsite to manage every element of your wedding; from guest check-in, ceremony and reception setup, liaising with vendors, and ensuring your day goes off without a hitch.
For your ceremony space, your dedicated Four Points Wedding Specialist recommends the gorgeous rooftop pool area. Overlooking Docklands Harbour and beyond to the bay, you will exchange vows with a very impressive backdrop. This is also the perfect spot for staff to starting serving drinks and canapes to your guests whilst you’re off with your wedding party taking gorgeous photos around Docklands.
About the spaces at Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands:
- The rooftop. It’s hard to surpass the glamour of a rooftop pool, and Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands is no exception. This luxury space featured a stunning rectangular pool surrounded by elegant lounge chairs and timber cabanas, perfect for your guests to relax whilst they await your arrival. Ceremonies on the rooftop can be as minimalist or as glamorous as you desire; browse the gallery to see the jawdropping views of the pool area as seen from above.
- The Sky Room. Located on the 7th floor, the Sky Room is perfect for high-end receptions. Boasting a private bar, two outdoor terraces, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views over Docklands and beyond, this gorgeous space is flexible enough to accommodate most seating configurations and styles of wedding.
- The Docklands Room. A flexible space, the Docklands Room is a romantic setting for larger weddings. The backdrop to the Docklands Room includes the Melbourne Star Observation Wheel and includes space for a dancefloor and an arrival area for guests to congregate (perhaps with champagne?) before the reception begins.
What you’ll love about Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands:
- The fantastic location. Docklands is a major entertainment hub, and Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands is within walking distance of the O’Brian Icehouse, the Melbourne Star, and award-winning restaurants and cafes.
- The dedicated Wedding Specialists. When you book your wedding at Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands you’re matched with a Wedding Specialist who will be with you through every step of the planning process. They’ll ensure you’re across the styling, cuisine, and schedule and keep everything running smoothly.
- The catering. Your Wedding Specialist will facilitate menu selection sessions, ensuring the Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands culinary team brings your dream wedding menu to life. They’ll also accommodate specific cuisines or dietary requirements.
What is the accommodation like at Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands?
- King Guest Room. A contemporary space with luxury amenities, the King Guest Room features a generous king bed, a lighted makeup mirror, and city views from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- King Deluxe. With Harbour views, the King Deluxe is designed to impress. Also features a king bed, two soft robes, and the option for a rollaway bed if you’re bringing small children.
- Bay Studio. With outstanding Harbour views, the Bay Studio has a separate living and dining area, making it the perfect spot for the bridal or groom party to get ready.
What are some nearby attractions to Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands?
Four Points by Sheraton Melbourne Docklands
- The Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- O’Brian Icehouse
- Webb Bridge
- Central Pier
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates