Download our information pack now: https://hayshedhill.gr8.com
Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is a rustic, vineyard wedding ceremony and wedding reception venue in Western Australia. Nestled between Margaret River and Bunbury, Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is situated at a winery, and offers vineyard views, plenty of natural light, a grassy field for sunset photos and beautiful white buildings - the wedding venue is just perfect for both intimate and larger weddings.
If you're after a rustic, sun-drenched vineyard wedding venue in Western Australia, Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is a charming, magical find. Situated between Dunsborough and Margaret River, this rural wedding ceremony and reception venue offers couples a private, tranquil place to say ‘I do’, with a stunning Australian landscape in the background.
This beautiful property features a chic white reception building, expansive fields and picturesque vineyard views - perfect for afternoon, sunset wedding photographs. After your ceremony overlooking the vineyard, your guests can sip on one of the venue’s delicious cocktails, graze on some tasty canapes or play some lawn games while you have your photos taken. If you’ve opted for a pop-up bar, your loved ones may be served tasty mojitos, sangria or martinis as the sun goes down - yum!
Receptions at Rustico At Hay Shed Hill, as the name suggests, have a rustic design and homey feel to them. Held in the stylish, industrial dining room, this space is where your loved ones will be served award-winning fare. Depending on your food and beverage package, the mouthwatering culinary treats may be served cocktail style or as shared grazing boards - it’s your choice. After the scrumptious dinner, your guests will be invited to toast your marriage and dance on the deck until the wee hours - drink in hand, of course.
“We honestly could not have asked for anything more - we have had so many guests rave about what a good time they had and that there was SO MUCH food. We have had so many compliments on the place, the vibe, the set up and the service and you and your team helped make that happen. You were an absolute dream to work with, nothing was too hard and it made it so I could just enjoy the day stress-free. I will be telling people for a long time just how amazing your service and venue was and how easy you were to work with - you are a hidden gem and I am so, so pleased we chose to have our reception there.” Hayley and Jarron
Things you’ll love about your Rustico At Hay Shed Hill wedding:
- Beautiful vineyard location. Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is a rustic, vineyard wedding reception venue situated in the Margaret River wine region, and as such, offers breathtaking views of the vines, extensive field and native foliage. This large, picturesque property is an ideal spot for wedding photographs - after all, it offers a quintessentially Australian view extending as far as the eye can see.
- Abundance of delicious food. Past couples have raved about the plentiful amount of delectable food served at their Rustico At Hay Shed Hill wedding. From mouthwatering canapes and mains to heavenly desserts and food stations, the award-winning fare at this delightful wedding venue is top-notch.
- World-class wines. Rustico At Hay Shed Hill serves flavoursome and hand-crafted wines made from fruit from their very own vineyard. The resulting wines are delicious, and reflect the character of this stunning area.
- No hidden costs. Rustico At Hay Shed Hill pride themselves on their no hidden cost policy, and include many extras you may not think to account for in your wedding budget, including supplier meals, a sparkler send-off and a wedding tasting for four people.
- Wet weather ceremony option. While rain and Western Australia aren’t exactly synonymous with one another, Rustico At Hay Shed Hill has an indoor, alternate ceremony site should wet weather strike.
- Bespoke experiences. Rustico At Hay Shed Hill offers a range of unique and exciting optional extras, bound to make your wedding truly memorable. Think: an extensive range of food stations, including an oyster bar, dessert station, sangria bar, canapes and paella station.
Here’s what else you need to know about Rustico At Hay Shed Hill weddings:
- Before and after experiences. Rustico At Hay Shed Hill can cater for Hens parties and rehearsal dinners and can accommodate cooking experiences and lunch options in the days before and after your wedding.
- Intimate and larger weddings. This charming venue can cater for intimate weddings of 20 to larger weddings of up to 200 people, with various packages and set days of the week available for different sized guest lists.
- Photography locations. Couples can use the entire property for their wedding photographs - including the vineyard, grounds, fairy-lit tree and venue.
- Dog-friendly. Yes, your 4 legged best friend can attend your wedding! Rustico At hay Shed Hill is a dog-friendly reception venue and your fur babies are invited to attend.
- Included heated deck. Your wedding will be one-of-a-kind! After dinner, guests will be invited to dance on the venue’s outdoor, heated deck - that’s right, with the summer stars glistening above.
“We would just like to say a HUGE thank you for everything you have done for us in the lead up to our wedding day. We had the most amazing day and you and your staff were so attentive and made the night run seamlessly. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the food and cocktails were. I can’t explain to you how grateful we are for everything! Your attention to detail and professionalism stands out against the rest.” Jess and Tim
How would you describe your wedding venue to someone who hasn’t seen it?
Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is a sun-drenched wedding venue situated in Western Australia’s scenic Margaret River wine region. Nestled in amongst a stunning, rustic vineyard, this tranquil, warm ceremony and reception venue is dotted with native trees, an expansive field and a sophisticated white building, which is industrial on the inside. With vineyard views, wooden finishings and foliage as far as the eye can see, this magical reception venue is a rustic, rural find.
Do you offer different packages for food and beverage?
Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is well-known for their mouthwatering, award-winning wedding fare. The venue offers four wedding menu options, including cocktail canapes, a shared feast option, a six-course degustation and plated three-course set menu. The well-presented, delicious food is best described as Mediterranean style, while the optional food stations offering some additional cuisines; this includes a canoe oyster bar, salmon, tacos, party paella and European cheese grazing table. In terms of dessert, there are an abundance of options available - including dessert canapes (our pick is the espresso macadamia cheesecake) and a three-piece dessert tasting plate. There are three beverage packages available, each including sparkling, beer, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
What event spaces are available for a wedding ceremony?
Ceremonies at Rustico At Hay Shed Hill are predominantly held outdoors overlooking the beautiful vineyard, or “amongst the vines” as the venue describes it. This secluded ceremony site has a secret entry, and is private, tranquil, and receives an abundance of afternoon sun. Towering native trees flank the ceremony site, giving brides or grooms a natural arch, while the breathtaking landscape is on full display for your guests - imagine a charming field, eucalyptus trees and bright blue skies. A wet weather alternative is available should the elements strike. But this is WA, how likely is rain anyway?
Is your venue exclusive to couples on their wedding day?
Rustico At Hay Shed Hill is available for exclusive use from 6pm to midnight for up to 130 seated guests seated or 200 guests cocktail style.
“All of the guests, us included, have not stopped talking about the day. The location was amazing, the food was amazing and the service was amazing. The whole day was amazing!! I have already recommended the venue to friends who are looking for a wedding venue.” Chloe and Adam