Fairlawn Estate is a charming, historical, award-winning wedding venue nestled in the heart of Western Australia’s Margaret River Wine Region by the Vasse River. It boasts elegant architecture, unique indoor and outdoor wedding spaces, exclusive private hire, lush, vibrant gardens, and 2000 acres of beautiful working farmland. For luxury onsite accommodation and endless photo ops, look no further!
Built circa 1840, this stunning Victorian Georgian homestead has been transformed across three generations into the elegant blank canvas venue it is today. Fairlawn Estate offers the perfect mix of old-world nostalgia and modern comforts ready to be brought to life with your unique spark and decor. From beautiful jarrah flooring and a fireplace-lit ballroom to sweeping lush gardens and honey-coloured sunsets, the possibilities are endless.
Fairlawn Estate offers the perfect natural backdrop for a gorgeous rustic wedding ceremony. Whether you desire an unforgettable marquee reception underneath the twinkling stars or an intimate gathering within the homestead’s ballroom or cocktail spaces, you can’t go wrong.
If you wish to extend your wedding day into an unforgettable getaway, Fairlawn Estate offers exclusive luxury onsite accommodation filled with historic charm, contemporary features, and magical garden views. For an enchanting, private wedding experience, Fairlawn Estate has you covered!
“Fairlawn Estate is an absolutely beautiful location for a wedding. The accommodation is luxurious, comfortable, and has everything required. We were spoiled for choice with the stunningly manicured garden areas boasting beautiful landscape views. We had our ceremony and reception at Fairlawn, which made for a relaxing, easy day. The team was lovely, going above and beyond to make sure we had everything we could have needed while ensuring a 5-star standard.” — Brooke V.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Fairlawn Estate Western Australia:
- Charming indoor and outdoor wedding settings. If you’re on the hunt for sophisticated wedding settings brimming with old-time charm, you’ve come to the right place! Fairlawn Estate offers a stunning ballroom, dining hall, and two cosy cocktail lounges for an intimate, decadent indoor wedding celebration. Suppose you prefer to utilise the breathtaking outdoor farmland. In that case, you may choose to exchange your vows underneath the towering trees or amongst the vibrant gardens, followed by a magical marquee reception on the lawn.
- Gorgeous blank canvas venue. As an exclusive hire, blank canvas wedding venue, you can set your creativity wild with all the bells, whistles, and fairy lights you desire. Whether you prefer a classy, minimalistic occasion or a spectacular boho-chic occasion out on the vibrant greens, the choice is yours! From twinkling outdoor chandeliers to exciting lawn games, the only limit is your imagination.
- Luxury onsite accommodation. If you don’t wish to rush off the second the last song ends, you can stay in Fairlawn Estate’s elegant, luxury onsite accommodation! With seven gorgeous rooms, modern amenities, and thoughtful features available, it can’t get much better. You could even travel under 20-minutes to the closest beach or explore the region’s other fantastic attractions!
What Fairlawn Estate weddings are like:
- Elegant, historical, exclusive hire wedding venue
- 2000 acres of working farmland
- Elegant indoor and outdoor wedding settings
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Endless unique photo opportunities
- Dry-hire capabilities
- Less than 20-minutes from the beach
- Exciting, beautiful nearby attractions
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Fairlawn Estate?
Fairlawn Estate can accommodate up to 250 guests for a magical farmland wedding experience.
“Fairlawn Estate is breathtaking and there is a unique view around every corner, which makes it perfect for photos. The rich history of the farm adds to the character of the house and it’s very easy to feel at home and relaxed. The team was more than accommodating during our stay and were amazing hosts. Absolutely perfect!” — Heather H.