Ampersand Estates is a luxury, high-end DIY winery wedding venue nestled in Western Australia’s gorgeous Pemberton region. It boasts stunning, picturesque wedding settings, including a vintage barn and cellar door, luxe onsite accommodation, breathtaking views, and quality artisan beverages. For exclusive venue access, exquisite photo ops, and luscious gardens, Ampersand Estates is for you!
On the hunt for a gorgeous DIY winery wedding venue? If so, you’ll love what Ampersand Estates has to offer. Nestled against the Donnelly River within Pemberton’s stunning Karri Forest, you can expect nothing less than optimal peace and tranquillity. With exquisite views across ten hectares of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vines, Ampersand Estates’ lake, and the Southern Ocean, you’ll be spoilt for picture-perfect wedding backdrops.
Nestled amongst pristine nature, you and your guests can enjoy the privacy, peace, and unique features that Ampersand Estates offers. A gorgeously-restored 1940s Vintage Barn, a charming Cellar Door, a beautiful Meadow, and a paved Terrace are all available for your unforgettable wedding celebrations. Whether you’re after an idyllic ceremony overlooking the old-growth trees of Easter National Park, a classy indoor dinner, or an intimate gourmet picnic on the riverbank, the choice is yours!
You can also enjoy three luxuriously-designed accommodation sites, including a charming Settler’s Cottage, a gorgeous Homestead, and an elegant five-bedroom Vintner’s Residence. For the perfect blend of luxury, unrivalled natural beauty, and modern, chic decor, Ampersand Estates is the magical venue of your dreams. As a DIY wedding venue, you’ll also be able to personalise the settings to your unique liking and flair.
“One word: EXCEPTIONAL! We had the pleasure of staying the weekend in the Settler’s Cottage. We were so impressed with not only the quality of the accommodation and fully equipped kitchen but also the team and the produce on offer (amazing wines and gin!). Thank you to Melissa for her wonderful hospitality. We can’t wait to return and explore further.” - Cathay L.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Ampersand Estates Western Australia:
- Stunning DIY wedding settings. For a truly magical winery wedding experience, you’ve come to the right place. Ampersand Estates offers couples several picturesque spaces to choose from and personalise. Their Vintage 1940s Barn is framed by jarrah bush poles and features gorgeous traditional sliding barn doors. Their iconic Cellar Door offers an exquisite tasting room overlooking the lake. You may opt for an intimate, outdoor gathering in Ampersand’s Meadow nestled at the end of their pear orchard and Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vines. Or you may prefer a stunning paved Terrace affair overlooking the Donnelly River and Karri Forests of Easter National Park. Whatever style of ceremony and reception you prefer, Ampersand Estates can accommodate.
- Two-nights accommodation. You will get the chance to enjoy two nights in Ampersand Estates’ luxurious, peaceful accommodations — including three houses and 12 master bedrooms. You can pick between Settler’s Cottage — a quaint cabin complete with a fireplace, intimate lounge area, and kitchen — the gorgeous Homestead, just a short walk to the ‘village’ — and Vintner’s Residence — a classy five-bedroom house overlooking the vineyard. Vintner’s Residence also boasts two large decking spaces and can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
- Endless photo opportunities. From sweeping mountain views, picture-perfect orchards, and luscious gardens to rustic, chic decor and luxe, modern detailing, you’ll be spoilt for spectacular photo opportunities!
- Boutique Rainfall Distillery. Ampersand Estates’ signature artisanal spirits will add the perfect touch of Southern Forest beauty and essence to your wedding day. Showcasing the region’s finest ingredients, Ampersand offers various quality Vodkas, Gins, and Wine you can indulge in with a 10% discount!
What Ampersand Estates Western Australia weddings are like:
- Luxury, high-end DIY winery wedding venue
- Stunning indoor and outdoor wedding settings, including the Barn, Terrace, Cellar Door, and Meadow
- Two-night accommodation (three houses, including 12 master bedrooms)
- 48 hours of exclusive use of any of the venues within the property
- Unlimited photo opportunities
- Signature in-house gin, vodka, and wine — couples also receive a 10% discount
- A minimum spend will vary on season/weekday vs weekend
What's the maximum capacity for weddings at Ampersand Estates, Western Australia?
Ampersand Estates can accommodate up to 150 guests for an unforgettable vineyard wedding.
“The service, the views, the luxurious comfort, the surrounds, the knowledge, and the graciousness of Ampersand Estates were exquisite.” — MI N.