Do you picture yourself saying 'I do' surrounded by lush greenery and idyllic rural scenery? Summerland Farm is here to complete your big day. This rustic farm wedding venue in the Ballina Byron Hinterland offers endless photo opportunities, stunning outdoor ceremony locations, including a classical rotunda, and a beautiful restaurant for relaxed wedding receptions.
Summerland Farm is an Alstonville wedding venue that effortlessly combines classic countryside with modern elegance. With a sprawling 239-acre property and four beautiful ceremony spaces at your disposal, you'll never forget the beauty of this relaxed farm wedding venue — and neither will your guests!
From the ancient fig tree to a macadamia orchard, Summerland Farm offers an array of breathtaking backdrops for your wedding celebrations. Couples can choose from the country cottage flower beds and rolling hills of the Ballina Byron Hinterland or one of the many other natural settings. No ceremony here is the same, allowing you to experience a truly unique moment with your loved one.
What you'll love about Summerland Farm for your wedding:
- Stunning ceremony settings. Each location offers rustic charm and spectacular natural views. Notable elements include the sweeping macadamia orchards at The Fig Tree, the garden aisle at The Rotunda, vine-covered fences and a waterfall at The Gardens, and the privacy and intimacy of The Three Trees.
- Relaxed wedding receptions. Ceremonies at Summerland Farm come included in packages with your reception. No worries about booking two venues here! Couples can choose between The Restaurant (120 guests) and The Gardens (90 guests). Each reception option includes experienced wait staff and bar staff, countless photography options, set up of modern & stylish tables, chairs, cutlery, glassware, and serving ware, and more.
- Carefully curated packages. Packages are optimised for a stress-free experience at this rustic farm wedding venue in NSW. No struggling to plan with an extensive list of recommended vendors provided by your venue coordinator, plus a collection of hire items.
- Delicious dining options. Summerland Farm also offers incredible dining options for weddings. With comprehensive menus covering an assortment of options, from banquet & alternate drops to cocktail style, and food for tots, no one goes hungry here. Your Summerland Farm venue coordinator will walk you through the dining options once you start your booking process.
Ceremonies at this venue can take place in four distinct areas:
- The Rotunda (120 guests)
- The Fig Tree (60 guests)
- The Gardens (100 guests)
- The Three Trees (100 guests)
Highlights of Summerland Farm Weddings:
- Dedicated venue coordinator to assist with planning
- Multiple picturesque ceremony locations
- Two unique reception areas for indoor and outdoor celebrations
- Inclusive LGBTQIA-friendly wedding venue
- Catering for seated receptions of up to 120 guests
- Fully licensed venue with bar tabs and options for a flexible bar menu
- Endless photo possibilities across the sprawling property
- Option to hire an ATV for a unique Wedding experience & farm photography options