Looking for a stunning boutique wedding destination? If so, you’ll fall in love with what Tasmania’s award-winning Eagles Nest Retreat has to offer. This exquisite, rural wedding venue boasts picture-perfect indoor and outdoor wedding spaces for you to enjoy — set against magical mountainscape backdrops. If you want to impress your family with a truly unique, luxurious location, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are the wedding settings magical, but the in-house catering, wedding planning assistance, and personalised service are also worth a marvel!
With serene lakeside garden ceremony options, a charming stone amphitheatre, sweeping fields perfect for a marquee reception, and stunning floor-to-ceiling glass, the possibilities are endless. Whether you prefer an intimate, indoor occasion or a big, spectacular wedding party set amongst Tasmania’s gorgeous mountainscapes, Eagles Nest Retreat can accommodate. If you wish to turn your destination wedding day into an incredible mini-holiday with your loved ones, you’ll adore the luxuries at your fingertips. This renowned, innovatively-designed venue boasts lavish onsite accommodation nests, award-winning spa facilities, and an unforgettably tranquil atmosphere.
There has never been a better time to plan your wedding at Eagles Nest Retreat! They recently won the Tasmanian Brides Choice Awards for Unique Venue in 2021 as well as becoming one of the top 5 winners in the Australian Wedding Awards 2021. They are thrilled to be offering couples a truly world-class wedding location.
“Eagles Nest Retreat was the perfect place to host our wedding weekend away. We thoroughly enjoyed staying with our bridal party on-site at the fabulously designed nests. The nests are the perfect place for any bridal party preparations and are easily accessible by all vendors. We fell in love with Mount Roland and were ecstatic to be married in front of it. The Sky View Barn created a cosy and relaxed atmosphere for our cocktail wedding of 75 guests, and its "bare bones" feature meant we could have "our day, our way". Des and Sheree were always ready to answer our questions and accommodate our needs. We can't recommend Eagles Nest Retreat highly enough. We are excited to come back for our anniversary.” — Bernadette W.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Eagles Nest Retreat Tasmania:
- Breathtaking wedding settings. Eagles Nest Retreat offers couples several stunning wedding spaces to choose from, depending on their wedding style and theme. Whether you’re after a grand celebration, a micro wedding, or even an elopement, this drop-dead-gorgeous location has you covered. From the exquisite Skyview Wetlands — perfect for a marquee celebration — and the gorgeous Skyview Barn to one of their several famed Nests, the choice is yours. Glistening lake backdrops, sweeping mountain views, floor-to-ceiling glass, charming courtyards, and stone amphitheatres are just a sprinkle of what’s up for grabs! You’ll also be allowed exclusive use of the entire property for mesmerising photo opportunities.
- Luxury onsite accommodation. If you and your loved ones want to feel swept up in a world of tranquillity, comfort, and style, you’ll adore Eagles Nest Retreat’s beautiful, modern accommodation nests and their newest addition — The Loft! Complete with breathtaking surroundings, cosy fireplaces, and irresistible spa baths, you can’t go wrong. Their luxe nests have all been carefully designed with your wellness, comfort, and relaxation in mind!
- Award-winning spa treatments. Eagles Nest Retreat specialises in restorative activities — perfect for a post-wedding soothe, a honeymoon pamper session or some thoughtful self-care. From soothing massage therapies and dreamy spa baths to relaxing yoga, you’ll leave this stunning venue glowing.
- Fantastic wedding packages. If you value flexibility, you’ll love working with Eagles Nest Retreat. They offer fabulous all-inclusive wedding packages catering to different styles and preferences while also allowing you to create your own bespoke wedding experience. Whatever wedding vision you have, the warm, professional team of Eagle Nest Retreat will assist in bringing it to life!
- Snuggle Away Packages. If you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon treat, Eagles Nest Retreat offers irresistible Snuggle Away Packages, including the Heavenly Home, Heavenly Temptation, and Heavenly Indulgence Packages. These all-inclusive packages include three nights in your private Nest, full breakfast, welcome treats, and a three-course dinner with your private Dream Chef. Plus two luxurious one-hour relaxation massages.
What Eagles Nest Retreat Tasmania weddings are like:
- Stunning, boutique, destination wedding venue
- Awe-inspiring mountain and lake views
- Luxury onsite accommodation
- Award-winning spa facilities
- Delicious in-house catering
- Fantastic all-inclusive and bespoke wedding packages
- Exclusive use of entire property for mesmerising wedding photographs
- Just over an hour from Launceston and 30-minutes from Devonport airport
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at Eagles Nest Retreat Tasmania?
Eagles Nest Retreat can accommodate 2 to 200 guests for a memorable, unique destination wedding experience.
“Eagles Nest Retreat offers spectacular views of Mount Roland in a quiet and private location. We hired all three nests and stayed onsite with our wedding guests. It offered a very intimate and private setting for our elopement style wedding.” — Danielle T.