The Level 30 Rooftop Bar at Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane is tailor-made for unforgettable events and boasts impressive views over the Brisbane River and city. With room for up to 150 guests, this flexible rooftop space is perfect for inner-city Brisbane weddings. The hotel’s dedicated event specialists will bring your wedding visions to life as they coordinate every detail and transform the Level 30 Rooftop Bar into a stunning reception venue.
The in-house event specialists at Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane will be there every step of the way to ensure wedding planning is a breeze, from organising venue decor to managing accommodation bookings for your wedding guests. Pair their expertise with customised food menus by the hotel’s talented culinary team, and you’ve got yourself a stress-free wedding experience at Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane.
The hotel’s prime location in Brisbane’s CBD means there are plenty of wedding photo locations just a short stroll away. Head to Brisbane City Botanic Gardens to capture beautiful photos by the ornamental lake or in the picturesque bamboo grove. Other popular wedding photo locations near Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane include Kangaroo Point, Old Government House, and Roma Street Parklands.
“The team at Four Points on Mary Street were amazing, they created a wonderful website for our guests to book through. The hotel is nice and new and had fantastic amenities. The staff were so helpful the whole time we were there, we will definitely stay there again.” - Jessica G
What Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane weddings are like:
- Flexible venue spaces with warm natural light
- Rooftop event space with sweeping city and river views
- Contemporary interior design and neutral colour palettes
- Smaller event spaces for rehearsal dinners and cocktail receptions
- Adaptable interiors for different table and dancefloor layouts
Here’s what else you need to know about Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane weddings:
- Convenient Brisbane CBD location
- Dedicated event planners and in-house culinary team
- Customisable wedding menus
- 246 spacious guest rooms and suites
- 20-minute drive from Brisbane Airport
What’s the hotel accommodation like at Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane?
Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane has 246 spacious guest rooms and suites, with city views and modern amenities. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, plush bedding, complimentary high-speed WiFi, flatscreen TVs, mini-refrigerators, and 24-hour room service. When you host your wedding at Four Points Brisbane, your guests will receive special discounted rates on accommodation.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane?
Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane
- Brisbane City Botanic Gardens
- South Bank
- Queen Street Mall
- Museum of Brisbane
- Eagle Street Pier
- Queens Gardens
is a Marriott Bonvoy property where you can earn loyalty points during your wedding and throughout your stay. Here are just a few highlights of a Marriott Bonvoy wedding:
- Personalised wedding & honeymoon planning
- Earn loyalty points throughout your wedding, bridal shower, or high tea
- Redeem points during your hens or bucks party
- Use points for your dream destination honeymoon
- Special offers for anniversary dinners after your wedding
- Access VIP experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments
- Exclusive member rates