Couples dreaming of an oceanfront wedding venue will marvel at the rugged coastal views available at Crest Birubi Beach.
A Port Stephens wedding venue, this beachside café offers unparalleled views of one of the most beautiful, unique beaches in the region, with the venue lined on all sides by the marvellous Stockton Sand Dunes and Worimi Conservation Lands. Elevated above the beach, Crest Birubi Beach provides stunning views of sunsets over the water - keep a lookout for migrating whales and dolphins, which set the scene for romantic seaside weddings.
Inside, this contemporary venue is just as appealing. It features an award-winning design, bright coloured furnishings, and elegant décor, pairing style with functionality. Floor-to-ceiling glass with bi-fold windows reveals rugged ocean views, offering a scenic, unforgettable dining experience. Attendees will enjoy an extensive wine list and a modern, cocktail-style menu, with fare made from fresh, local produce.
At Crest Birubi Beach, you'll experience the best the North Coast has to offer, including friendly service, delicious canapés, beautiful ocean views, and endless sandy beaches.
"Amazing food and beautiful location with professional and friendly staff. Enjoy the beautiful ocean/beach, listen to the crashing waves and watch the camel rides in the dunes while enjoying your food. I tried the fish and it was delicious. Loved it." Salmaan
What you'll love about working with Crest Birubi Beach for your wedding:
- Beautiful ceremony locations. Set atop a rugged coastline, Crest Birubi Beach is near to many popular ceremony sites, including the clear, blue, sandy Birubi beach, secluded Kinglsey beach, Iris Moore Reserve, and the amazing Boat Harbour set directly on the water's edge, to name a few. These sites would result in gorgeous wedding photos.
- Enticing dishes made from local produce. Exclusively offering cocktail-style events, this coastal venue offers delicious canapés made from locally-grown ingredients. Their oyster boat is certainly a highlight, and their grazing table will really wow your guests on arrival.
Highlights of working with Crest Birubi Beach:
- Magnificent ocean and sand dune views
- Opportunity for whale and dolphin viewing
- Heavenly canapés and an extensive beverage list
- Award-winning building design combined with stylish décor
- The sand at your fingertips without the need to take your heels off and get your feet sandy
"Excellent food in an excellent location. You can sit inside or outside (which has a roof and side blinds to protect you from the elements). It was a glorious December day when we went, so we sat outside and enjoyed the beach view and the breeze. I had the Korean chicken wings & they were great. My friends all had seafood & also enjoyed it." Trish