If you’re on the hunt for a stunningly secluded estate wedding venue near Brisbane, Austinvilla Estate is a fabulous choice. This all-in-one wedding venue has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding experience, including on-site accommodation for up to 90 guests and a vintage-inspired homestead for relaxed reception dinners overlooking the hinterland. There’s also two picturesque ceremony locations to choose from and endless backdrops for your wedding photos on the sprawling 110-acre estate.
You’ll love working with Austinvilla Estate’s dedicated in-house wedding coordinator in the lead up to your wedding. They’ll be there every step of the way to curate your dream wedding day, from helping you choose menu options to decide on decor. What’s more, Austinvilla Estate partners exclusively with Gareth Keenan Catering to offer an array of bespoke wedding menus. Depending on your wedding style, choose from delicious feasting platters, food stations, bountiful buffets or the traditional alternate drop menu.
Austinvilla Estate’s wedding venue hire fee includes the following:
- Exclusive use of the estate from 1pm to 10pm
- Five-hour reception duration
- Regal Suite accommodation for the newlyweds
- Specialist wedding coordinator and all staff
- Austinvilla Estate decorations and styling
- Appointment with the executive chef to discuss menu options
“I cannot praise the team at Austinvilla Estate enough!! I had my wedding here, and the whole day ran incredibly smooth! From day one all the way up to the wedding day (1.5 years later) they were there ready to assist with any enquiry. Huge shout out to our wedding coordinator on the day, she was an absolute star. Seriously, if you are getting married and looking for a venue, you need to visit this estate. It’ll take your breath away!” - Maria H.
What you’ll love about your Austinvilla Estate wedding:
- Picturesque hinterland views. From the moment you arrive at Austinvilla Estate, you’ll fall in love with its breathtaking setting. The estate’s enviable location in the beautiful Gold Coast hinterland means that your wedding celebrations will enjoy a picture-perfect backdrop of lush greenery and swaying palm trees.
- Vintage-inspired homestead. Wedding receptions at Austinvilla Estate take place in The Homestead, a beautiful open plan space that effortlessly combines rustic charm with the estate’s serene rainforest setting. Think glittering chandeliers, exposed timber beams, and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the hinterland.
- Exclusive venue hire. All wedding bookings at Austinvilla Estate enjoy exclusive access to the entire 110-acre property from 1pm to 10pm. As a result, you’ll have total seclusion and privacy for your wedding celebrations, making this estate wedding venue feel like your very own private rainforest retreat.
- Two beautiful ceremony locations. Depending on whether you’d prefer to have an indoor or outdoor ceremony at Austinvilla Estate, you’ll have the choice of two venues; The Wedding Pavilion and The Rainforest Deck. The Pavilion has a romantic chapel feel, while the expansive Rainforest Deck enjoys spectacular views of the hinterland.
What Austinvilla Estate weddings are like:
- Exclusive venue hire for private estate weddings
- Surrounded by beautiful hinterland scenery
- Picturesque Wedding Pavilion for all-weather ceremonies
- Expansive Rainforest Deck for outdoor ceremonies
- Vintage-inspired Homestead for wedding receptions
- Exquisitely styled onsite accommodation for up to 90 guests
Here’s what else you need to know about Austinvilla Estate weddings:
- Dedicated in-house wedding coordinator
- Customisable gourmet menus by Gareth Keenan Catering
- Onsite hair and beauty salon with award-winning stylists
- Resort-style swimming pool and floodlit tennis court
- Golf buggies for transfers and wedding photos
- 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport at Coolangatta
What’s the capacity for weddings at Austinvilla Estate?
The Homestead at Austinvilla Estate can accommodate up to 130 seated guests.
What’s the accommodation like at Austinvilla Estate for wedding guests?
Austinvilla Estate has plenty of stylish accommodation on site, with space for up to 90 guests. Options include 10 x two bedroom shabby chic cottages, three boutique bunkhouses that sleep eight to ten guests, a unique treehouse, and a deluxe regal suite for the wedding couple.
“We had the most perfect wedding at Austinvilla Estate! The staff were all so attentive! From the moment we arrived in the morning, we had a golf buggy and driver to run us around the site if needed. The venue was beautiful and our guests were all very impressed with the food and service during the reception. Thanks for the best day!” - Kaila R.