We are a family-owned venue, established in the 1800s, our charming hotel is located within the landscape of the beautiful Moorabool Valley and it is the perfect quaint, rustic location to hold your wedding day.
Our stunning and unique venue offers a blank canvas and has the flexibility to cater for your dreams. Enjoy our spacious rooms and decking, complemented by our picturesque gardens with towering gumtrees, historic bluestone Batesford Bridge and a beautiful river at the bottom of our property – it’s perfect for photographs in the afternoon sun. We know that one size does not fit all. No two weddings are the same because no two couples are. We enjoy the challenge to create a wedding that is unique and personal to you and we have three distinct spaces to provide a wealth of options to suit any wedding.
Our approach is flexible. You have the ideas and we make them happen. You may choose to keep it simple or let your imagination run wild! Every wedding is tailored to meet your expectations and budget. We are more than happy to coordinate all your suppliers and have access to a range of experienced professionals such as celebrants, florists, photographers and entertainers.
“We had our wedding at the Batesford Hotel on the 03.03.2020 and we are so happy we made that choice. It was the best venue. Great food and simply amazing space for a beautiful wedding. As soon as we saw the river and that setting we fell in love. That’s the spot where we got registered, much better than any room in the city. We were so happy to have everything in one place, made life easier for all our guests and us. We are simply thrilled for the venue. Can’t thank the batesford team enough for organising our amazing day.” - Nina Nikolovska
What you can expect from your Batesford Hotel wedding:
- Delicious food. Your guests will be treated to some absolutely mouthwatering catering at Batesford Hotel, made from fresh, seasonal, local produce. Couples often rave about the plentiful amount of high quality, tasty fare served at Batesford Hotel - there certainly won’t be any empty bellies by the end of the night!.
- Beautiful surroundings. Batesford Hotel is nestled in amongst an abundance of native trees, and features a beautiful garden and river on the grounds. You’ll be impressed by the native beauty of the area - and it’s sure to look stunning in wedding photographs.
- Rustic charm. From the cosy fireplace to the lush green gardens, this historic wedding venue will make guests feel peaceful and right at home. After your ceremony in the garden, your guests can enjoy the serenity with a beer or wine on the deck - soaking up this beautiful venue’s rustic charm, be sure to listen out for the native birds!
- Flexibility and options. From the final wedding menu to your ceremony location and wedding reception space, you’ll be spoiled for choice at Batesford Hotel.
What you’ll love about working with the team at Batesford Hotel:
- Customer service. Batesford Hotel is known for their terrific customer service, with the owner and staff going above and beyond for their couples. From the first viewing of the property to the helpful coordination on your wedding day, you will be privy to nothing but excellent support and assistance.
- Communication. The team at the Batesford Hotel are there to ensure their couples feel organised and happy is a huge priority for staff at Batesford Hotel, which is why you will receive updates, have planning sessions and be prompted for decisions you might need to make throughout the process.
- Tailored experience. The team at Batesford Hotel ensures to tailor each wedding to the couple’s needs, so if you’re after a grand wedding with lots of guests or an intimate, quiet occasion of 20, the team can help you plan the day of your dreams.
“Me and my husband got married here in March, and honestly I couldn’t recommend this venue enough! They made our wedding planning so easy and relaxed. The food was amazing and the service was great! Would highly recommend Batesford for anyone’s wedding you will not be disappointed. Thanks so much to everyone that helped on our day!” Taylah