Built in the 1920s and set within five acres of parkland in the Shire of Baulkham Hills, Cropley House is suitable for a range of wedding sizes with six private function rooms, two magnificent rooms on the ground floor and four smaller rooms on the first floor. Formally a boarding school and community hub, Baulkham Hills historic two-story mansion Cropley House reopened its doors following an extensive renovation in 2018 where the mansion was restored to its former grandeur. Its iconic elegant features include manicured gardens, a grand circular driveway, long undercover balconies covered with wisteria, sophisticated ballrooms, and a sweeping staircase.
Located on the First Floor, The Cropley Rooms (I & II) and View Rooms (I & II) have high ceilings, an open floor plan, and a sweeping outlook across the gardens Cropley House creating a delightful and light ambiance. Best suited for smaller, more intimate weddings, the maximum capacity is 70 guests seated with a dancefloor (90 without) or 150 guests for a cocktail function.
On the Ground Floor, choose from the two most popular rooms in the venue. Each room can accommodate up to 160 guests seated with a dancefloor (180 without) or 300 cocktail style. With direct access from the front entrance and onto the undercover balcony, the ideally situated Victoria Room has been renovated with old-world charm. The room also features its own private bridal room, perfectly complementing the room's grandeur and character. Meanwhile, the Elizabeth Room reflects a grandness of past eras; its unique features include elevated ceilings, chandelier lighting, and natural light from large windows.
Couples looking to have an outdoor element to their wedding day opt for a garden ceremony in the stunning private garden next to the venue. A lovely gazebo can be placed for you to celebrate your nuptials under. It can later be used for pre-dinner drinks and canapes while you and your bridal party explore the rest of the beautiful grounds for different photographic opportunities.
With all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to meet your personal requirements, the dedicated wedding team will ensure they deliver the wedding of your dreams.
What you can expect when working with Cropley House for your wedding:
- Your choice of function room. Cropley House has six private function rooms to choose from, each more grand and sophisticated than the last.
- Elegant garden ceremony. Lush, manicured gardens set the scene for an enchanting garden wedding at Cropley House.
- Delicious, flavoursome fare. Innovative and hearty, the delectable wedding meals served at your reception will be greatly appreciated by your guests.
Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- A stately two-story Georgian mansion built in the 1920s with an extensive renovation in 2018 by renowned designer Joanne Green.
- Situated within five acres of parkland, in the Shire of Baulkham Hills.
- Suitable for a range of wedding sizes, choose from six rooms.
- On-site ceremony (indoor and outdoor options) available.
- The venue can accommodate both the ceremony and the wedding reception in the one location.
- All-inclusive wedding packages that can be tailored to meet your personal requirements.
- Fully air-conditioned rooms offer both natural light and blackout facilities.
- Live music permitted.
- Complimentary on-site parking.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- On-site commercial kitchen facilities.
- On-site executive chef, kitchen, and venue operations team.
- Outdoor undercover balcony.
- Direct loading dock and coach access.
“We certainly had the most incredible night. I wanted to thank you personally for working so well with us. Friday night was the first in a long line of wonderful adventures for Jason and I, and we were very glad to have you be part of it. Cropley House was a beautiful backdrop to our special day." Laura