If you’re on the lookout for a charming, regional bistro with delicious food and even tastier drinks for your South Australian wedding or engagement party, then Seed Clare Valley is an incredible find. Originally built in the 1970’s, the old Commonwealth bank has since been transformed into this characterful bistro with brick walls, brass accents, and original Oregon beams creating a rustic, relaxed atmosphere for merry celebrations.
This warm, award-winning bistro-turned-wedding and party venue is incredibly inviting, beautifully embellished with decorative foliage, an earthy palette, and a modern design, enticing locals to enjoy a hearty meal paired with a delicious cocktail in style.
“The place is brilliant with a great atmosphere. The staff and service was first class. We had the duck which was divine. Our wonderful waiter (whom I am embarrassed to say, I did not ask his name, but a great moustache). Well, he was great, gave a selection for our current fussy 10-year-old. The wines were delicious and Geoffrey had a martini. I want to go back. Great food, wine, service. 10 out of 10.” Di
What you'll love about working with Seed Clare Valley for your South Australia wedding:
- Relaxed, rustic atmosphere. Seed Clare Valley has a warm, inviting feel to it, with natural light illuminating the stylish venue. It boasts red brick, timber beams, and a moody colour palette, making it especially desirable for relaxed winter weddings.
- Many types of dining experiences. From roaming canapes to Napoli-style woodfired pizza and European-style shared plates, this wedding and party venue offers many superb dining experiences, each boasting a distinct local flavour.
Highlights of Seed Clare Valley:
- Tasty meals crafted from delicious, local produce
- Entire venue is available for exclusive hire
- Gorgeous sunsets from the all-weather rooftop bar
- Offer couples the opportunity to design their own beverage menu
- Offers fully tailored catering packages and grazing tables
- Extensive list of delicious cocktails, beers, and wines
- Floor plan and seating can be configured to suit your needs
“What a little treasure this place is. Food 10/10 Friendliest service 10/10 Atmosphere 10/10. Clare Valley how lucky are you to have a city worthy restaurant in your lovely little town. Thanks for the experience and I will definitely be back one day.” Julie
We’re also open 6 days a week serving woodfired pizza, quality smallgoods, prime cuts from the butcher, cheese, wine and pantry provisions to take home. Our retail offering is always brimming with premium produce straight from the maker or farmer.