Oatlands Golf Course is a beautiful wedding reception venue that features 360-degree views of the extensive manicured lawns, gardens and golf course through the clubhouse's floor-to-ceiling windows. Take advantage of the magnificent setting with a guided golf cart for on-course photography. Easily accessible to all guests, the private golf club - Oatlands Golf Course - is just 10 minutes north of Parramatta and a short drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Established in 1931, the exclusive Oatlands Golf Club has a rich history, and has hosted many national and state championships including the Australian PGA and the NSW Women’s Open. The golf club has only recently allowed non-members to host events, so you and your guests will enjoy the perks of what feels like your own private venue.
Top three things you’ll love about your Oatlands Golf Club wedding:
The location. Approximately halfway between the Sydney CBD and the Blue Mountains, the private golf club is just 10 minutes north of Parramatta and within an easy drive of Sydney’s CBD.
Award-winning catering. Oatlands Golf Course caters to every wedding style, from canapes and multi-course seated wedding breakfasts to more informal buffet-style service. Wedding menus can be tailored to your preference. Rest easy knowing your wedding day menus will not only be delicious and beautifully presented, but also served by an attentive and friendly face. For more information on catering by Oatlands Golf Course, please see the food and beverage section below.
Picture-perfect photo opportunities. With the picturesque views of well-maintained gardens and landscaped lawns, the location could not be more perfect. Make full use of the undisturbed, scenic golf course for fabulous photo opportunities with a guided golf cart for on-course photography.
What is the Oatlands Golf Club wedding space like?
- Stream of natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Panoramic views
- Well-maintained gardens and manicured green
- Blank canvas - whitewashed, pillarless function room
- Balconies overlook the beautiful golf course
Here’s what else you need to know about Oatlands Golf Club weddings:
- Plenty of photo opportunities on the golf course and surrounding area
- Seated dinner capacity of up to 170 guests
- Cocktail style reception capacity of up to 220 guests
- Ample parking for up to 150 cars
How much is the room hire fee at Oatlands Golf Club?
If you're lucky enough to be an Oatlands Golfing Member, the room hire fee is $250. For those who are not members, thankfully, you can still host your wedding day at this magnificent golf course. The room hire fee is $750 for non-members.
What does the room hire fee include?
- Full Event Management from the initial inquiry up until the last moment of the evening by an Experienced Event Manager
- Dedicated staff for the duration of your wedding
- Use of table linen and napkins
- Set-up and pack-up of the room
Food and Beverage at Oatlands Golf Club:
Although Oatlands Golf Course offers an extensive selection of wedding menus which accommodates a wide range of preferences, they are more than happy to create a bespoke menu. Kindly note all food and beverage must be supplied by Oatlands Golf Club.
- Award-winning in-house catering
- Range in service styles: canapes, multi-course seated wedding breakfast, buffet options, and more
- Fully licensed bar with competitive pricing
- Beverages can be purchased in the following ways:
- Pre-agreed drink package (3 hours drinks package from $18 per person)
- Bar tab which can be limited to your choice of beverage
- Payment on consumption by guests on the night
What are some of the nearby attractions to Oatlands Golf Club, which can provide a beautiful backdrop for my bridal photoshoot?
- William Wade Park
- Homelands Reserve
- Peggy Womersley Reserve
- Burnside Gollan Reserve