If you’re looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding ceremony in the heart of Canberra, The Chapel at Gold Creek should be at the top of your list. This magnificent non-denominational wedding chapel is nestled amid charming gardens and features a light, airy, and modern interior space that looks out over lush greenery and trickling water fountains.
“We are so happy we chose to get married at The Chapel at Gold Creek! From start to finish, our experience was just wonderful, and the venue is simply stunning. Lesley was a pleasure to deal with and a great support with all of the finer details. We highly recommend this ceremony location to all future couples who are interested in a beautiful location in Canberra.” - Catherine W.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your wedding at The Chapel at Gold Creek Canberra:
- The gorgeous, light-filled chapel. This beautiful purpose-built wedding chapel offers an elegant setting for romantic ceremonies in Canberra. Say your vows in front of the chapel’s stunning oversized window against a backdrop of lush greenery and a feature water fountain.
- The beautiful venue styling. From the moment you arrive, you’ll fall in love with the classic interiors and modern design elements of The Chapel at Gold Creek. The Chapel’s ceremony package includes stunning floral arrangements and dreamy white chiffon bows to decorate the pews and signing table.
- The endless photo opportunities. The Chapel at Gold Creek is surrounded by picturesque mature gardens, offering endless backdrops for your wedding photography. Say your vows inside the beautiful chapel, then head outdoors for your wedding photos amidst the lush gardens.
Highlights of The Chapel at Gold Creek Canberra:
- Beautiful, non-denominational wedding chapel
- Gorgeous styling including flower arrangements and bows on pews
- Comfortably seating up to 120 guests
- Picturesque photo opportunities in the surrounding gardens
- Ease of access for all with free adjacent parking
- Rehearsal times during the day to suit you and your wedding party
- Outdoor courtyard for further space if required
- A fully integrated sound system, including microphone and technician to operate
“The Chapel at Gold Creek is stunning, it really is. We couldn't picture ourselves getting married anywhere else! The service we received was great — our wedding coordinator was so helpful and made sure that our day ran smoothly (which it did). I highly recommend the Gold Creek Chapel as a place to get married.” - Adrienne B.