Parlour is located inside one of Canberra’s most revered historic buildings, the heritage-listed 1927 Hotel Acton. A thriving restaurant known for serving up delicious tapas and gorgeous cocktails, Parlour doubles as a magnificent ceremony and reception venue. Couples from all over the ACT flock to see Parlour’s cool blend of old-world glamour and modern decor, art deco features, and private garden.
“What an exceptionally beautiful venue, perfect to entertain family and friends alike in. With the option to have a traditional sit down wedding or cocktail style event, the Parlour truly caters to all tastes. With quirky chesterfield lounges, high top tables and aesthetic decor, the venue creates such an intimate and cozy atmosphere. It is most definitely unique and a stand out from other typical Canberran wedding hot spots.” Joanna W
Cosy couches, intimate nooks, and soft lighting make Parlour perfect for intimate wedding parties. Your guests will love being able to move through the beautiful dining area to enjoy the outdoor terrace. Ceremonies can take place here or in the shade of a Golden Elm tree surrounded by lush greenery.
Catering is taken care of by the exceptional culinary team at Parlour. Their menu is constantly adapting with seasonal flavours and innovative dishes, and dietary requirements can be catered for. Specialised food and beverage requests are welcomed.
What you’ll love about Parlour for your Canberra wedding:
- Tailored wedding packages. Parlour’s wedding packages are affordable and include a range of desirable catering and beverage options.
- Ceremonies welcome. Not many restaurants offer ceremony space, but Parlour offer two gorgeous spots: on the terrace or beneath a grand tree.
- The grand decor. The art deco furnishings create a sense of old-world elegance, with intimate couches and cosy areas for guests to mingle in.
Highlights of Parlour:
- Capacity for up to 220 guests
- Cocktail, canape, or degustation-style menus
- Heritage-listed building