The Terrace On The Domain is a natural extension of its surroundings; it’s where modern architecture meets a tranquil forest glade. Surrounded by the beautiful wedding photo and ceremony locations at Rockery Lawn, the Eucalypt and Fig Tree Lawns, or the Calyx venue, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing your wedding arrangement.
Inside the Terrace On The Domain, you’ll find a large naturally-lit circular event space that suits a variety of table setups. Whether you’re looking for a casual reception with roving canapes or a formal seated banquet with wine pairings, there are all kinds of options to consider. The space is a blank canvas that lends to your imagination.
Couples always receive positive feedback about the food at their Terrace On The Domain wedding. The Trippas White Group are the exclusive culinary partners at the venue and they can tailor your gastronomic experience to cater to all dietaries and taste palettes. The team will create a bespoke menu with custom cocktails that spark the senses.
Top three things you’ll love about your Terrace On The Domain wedding:
- Park access. Imagine hosting your wedding day in the heart of one of the world’s most famous gardens? The wraparound terrace has direct access into The Royal Botanic Gardens for exceptional alfresco ceremony and photograph opportunities.
- Flexible venue. The main event space has limitless possibilities for wedding styling and table setups. It can seat up to 150 guests with a dance floor or 180 without. The large wraparound windows look out onto the terrace and the gardens beyond.
- Delicious catering. Trippas White Group are the creative force behind the incredible gastronomy that is served at evert Terrace On The Domain wedding. They can accommodate all styles and preferences, from live cooking stations to regal banquets.
The versatile ceremony and reception options at Terrace On The Domain
- Terrace On The Domain. The primary event space is the large circular room at the heart of the venue. It has a versatile contemporary aesthetic that appeals to all kinds of wedding themes. You can go all out with coloured LEDs and ceiling drapes or keep things minimal with table linens and scattered fresh foliage. There’s also a spacious terrace, accessed via large glass doors.
What the Terrace On The Domain wedding space is like:
- Relaxed modern restaurant with a versatile interior
- The maximum capacity is 180 seated and 350 standing
- Experienced Terrace On The Domain Wedding Coordinator
- Open-plan layout with a variety of possible setups
- Wraparound terrace with garden furniture
- Direct access to the Royal Botanic Gardens
- An abundance of natural light through glass doors and windows
- State of the art AV equipment is installed for you to use
- Exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day
- Natural wedding styling items available to use
- Trippas White Group can provide you with bespoke menus to suit your theme
Here’s what else you need to know about Terrace On The Domain weddings:
- The Terrace on the Domain offers ample amounts of furniture to be used in the venue including tables, chairs, high tables, stools and lounges
- The Domain Car Park is located a short distance from the venue and there is also metered car parking along Mrs Macquarie’s Road
- The wedding finish time is midnight and beverage service concludes at 11.30 pm
- Plenty of nearby 5-star hotel accommodation nearby
What Terrace On The Domain couples say:
‘The staff went above and beyond to ensure our guests had the most terrific wedding reception. The food was delicious and the service was second to none. From our initial enquiry through to the end of the wedding day, the staff were professional, very responsive and lovely to work with. Thanks for making our special day so memorable.’ Dennice
How much does a wedding at Terrace On The Domain cost?
The Terrace On The Domain’s total wedding cost works on a minimum spend basis and wedding package pricing per person starts from $125.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Terrace On The Domain?
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Calyx
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney CBD
- Circular Quay
Is Terrace On The Domain a nice place for a wedding?
Absolutely. The Terrace On The Domain is a hidden gem with a huge range of options when it comes to styling your dream wedding day. With an expert team in tow, you can marry in one of the beautiful outdoor ceremony spots in the Royal Botanical Gardens, then dance all night in the picturesque pavilion.