If a seaside wedding is what you desire, you can’t get much better than the innovative, elegant, and retreat-like Golden Ox, located only two minutes from the beach. This multi-award winning wedding venue has been operating for over 40 years, providing couples with exceptional first class service, unique ceremony and reception spaces, endless photo opportunities, and an overall unforgettable wedding experience.
If a ceremony set to the tranquil sounds of cascading water, followed by a decadent or casual reception in a stunning marble-detailed function space, sounds irresistible, Brisbane’s iconic Golden Ox is the perfect choice for you. Boasting tropical decor, delectable menus featuring Queensland’s mouthwatering seafood, and a charming seaside aesthetic, your wedding will go off with a bang.
The Golden Ox team will do everything in their power to ensure that your wedding runs and is styled precisely how you desire. With the help of their highly experienced, passionate wedding coordinator, every little detail will be taken care of - with a few thoughtful touches from the team thrown into the wedding mix.
“Wonderful food and phenomenal service. The owner personally attended to our every need and made us feel so welcome.” - Michelle M.
What you’ll love about your Brisbane wedding at The Golden Ox:
- The exquisite secluded gardens. For your own personal oasis, The Golden Ox’s private gardens make for a perfect, intimate setting for your wedding ceremony. Boasting tropical plants, soothing water features, a grand red carpet, cascading waterfalls, and Monet’s bridge, you and your guests won’t want to leave. The adjoining chic bar, complimentary canapés, and lush, vibrant lawns set the perfect, romantic tone for the rest of your wedding celebrations.
- Stunning reception areas. The Golden Ox offers two beautiful function rooms - The Regency Room and The Grande Room - decked out with contemporary detailing, backlit marble features, a marble bar, a polished dancefloor, and fairy-lit decor. The two spaces can also be combined for larger gatherings if required. The secluded, lush Gardens are also available for a dreamy, starlit alfresco-style wedding reception if you can’t get enough of the outdoors.
- Award-winning restaurant service. Award-winning head chef, Peter Tzimas, and his passionate, creative team prepare extraordinary meals for you and your guests to enjoy. Dedicated to providing first-class service, The Golden Ox won’t disappoint but instead share with you their renowned modern Australian cuisine, showcasing some of the finest Brisbane seafood.
What weddings at The Golden Ox Brisbane are like:
- Beautiful award-winning waterfront wedding venue
- Gorgeous, versatile ceremony and reception spaces
- Award-winning restaurant service
- All-inclusive wedding packages
- Located only two minutes from the beach
What’s the maximum capacity for weddings at The Golden Ox Brisbane?
The Golden Ox can accommodate up to 250 guests for a truly unique, romantic wedding experience.
“Amazing food, outstanding service, everything was just perfect, and the hosts make you feel like your family.” - Lisa M.