Located in Brisbane's premier entertainment precinct and minutes from the CBD, High Church is an iconic building in the cityscape steeped in history and beauty. Host your ceremony and reception in one stunning location at this beloved Fortitude Valley wedding venue.
High Church Brisbane Wedding Venue Snapshot:
- A historic and elegant backdrop for your wedding day
- Bespoke wedding packages and delicious dining options
- Convenient ceremony-to-reception wedding venue
- Blank canvas interiors with a crisp white colour palette
- On-site venue manager to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Fine dining, shared feasts, and cocktail-style catering
- Plenty of hotels and transport links nearby in Fortitude Valley
High Church, a heritage-listed wedding venue with over 150 years of history, effortlessly blends the charm of yesteryears with contemporary sophistication. This unique Brisbane wedding venue retains the essence of a traditional church while embracing modern style. Its interior has a classic white palette embellished by the vibrant hues of stained glass windows and antique arched fixtures. A vaulted ceiling evokes a sense of grandeur, further amplified by elegant chandeliers and polished floorboards.
Tucked beneath the ground level of this historic building is The Gallery, a boutique wedding space that showcases modern decor in a charming setting. The ambience in The Gallery is one of understated elegance and luxury, providing the perfect addition to the classic charm of the High Church above. These two distinct spaces, each with its unique character, come together to offer an unforgettable wedding experience that's as unique as it is memorable.
What's the capacity for weddings at High Church Brisbane?
The Church can accommodate up to 100 guests for a sit-down event or 150 guests for a cocktail event (200 including the terrace).