The most romantic wedding venue in the Blue Mountains. One Wedding a day with Four Ceremony areas to choose from.
Chapel Hill Retreat is a beautiful and unique, “one wedding a day” venue located on 35 acres surrounded by tranquil bushland overlooking the Blue Mountains. Chapel Hill is incorporated in the heritage property of Bulgamatta, which was first settled by George Bowen in 1832.
* Our non-denominational Chapel creates a unique setting for your marriage ceremony. The magnificent stained glass windows add atmosphere to your ceremony experience and provide the perfect backdrop for your photos.
* Our Bush Cathedral is for romantic and scenic ceremonies with a lake as the backdrop and tall aged gum trees surrounding it
* Our Lawn area over looking the expansive grounds is perfect for Arbour ceremonies
* Our stunning function room features a cosy gas fireplace, elegant chandeliers and a generous sized verandah overlooking the exquisite Blue Mountains valley. This scenic and picturesque view makes Chapel Hill a unique setting for your wedding day.
* We also have accommodation available for up to 24 of your guests including a large homestead and cottages
* Our Bridal Suite is the perfect location for the Bride and Bridesmaids to enjoy privacy whilst getting ready for the special day
If you would like organise an appointment to view our beautiful property or to discuss your wedding plans, please submit an enquiry today!
Min 2 / Max 150
Price per head
Low $82 / High $ 175
Indoors & Outdoors
Min - / Max 150
3rd party catering
Music must end by
Chapel Hill was an amazing venue for our wedding. Rebecca did an absolutely terrific job and was extremely organised. The whole process was so smooth and stress free thanks to her attention to detail. The food was also delicious. I couldnt have asked for a better venue!
Hi Kirsty, Thank you for your beautiful words. It is always great to get such great feedback. It was lovely to be a part of your beautiful day. Kind Regards The Chapel Hill Team
There are not enough words to thank the team at Chapel Hill Retreat. From the very beginning they had excellent communication, always prompt replying to the random 101 questions that you stumble across during planning (thank you Cindy for your patience and support), nothing is ever a problem and very helpful in regards to recommending suppliers. Always a delight to deal with. Amazing food (you won't taste any better!), a stunning and simple function room that does not require a lot of decoration or styling and multiple ceremony options. We chose this venue initially for its quiet, serene and relaxing grounds, back this up with impeccable service and its easily one of the best wedding venue destinations. Luke and I would like to shout out to the team once again for helping provide the most perfect day.
Dear Gemma and Luke, Thank you for the lovely feedback. We really enjoyed being able to make your day as special as possible. Regards, Chapel Hill team
Chapel Hill is an amazing location. Rebecca from Chapel Hill was amazing to deal with. Nothing was ever too much trouble for Rebecca. She ensured that everything ran smoothly and our day was perfect thanks to her. Our guests are still raving about the wedding months later. Thank you Rebecca and Chapel Hill.
Chapel Hill was the most amazing location in the Blue Mountains! We wanted to get married in a chapel and also have the reception at the same venue - and Chapel Hill provided this. The stained glass window chapel is absolutely beautiful and took my breath away every time I saw it. Even with a little rain, everything was absolutely perfect and the grounds were amazing for photos with so many great spots all within walking distance. Absolutely beautiful venue!
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.