Chapel Hill Retreat is a beautiful and unique, “one wedding a day” venue located on 35 acres surrounded by tranquil bushland overlooking the Blue Mountains. Chapel Hill is incorporated in the heritage property of Bulgamatta, which was first settled by George Bowen in 1832.
* Our non-denominational Chapel creates a unique setting for your marriage ceremony. The magnificent stained glass windows add atmosphere to your ceremony experience and provide the perfect backdrop for your photos.
* Our Bush Cathedral is for romantic and scenic ceremonies with a lake as the backdrop and tall aged gum trees surrounding it
* Our Lawn area over looking the expansive grounds is perfect for Arbour ceremonies
* Our stunning function room features a cosy gas fireplace, elegant chandeliers and a generous sized verandah overlooking the exquisite Blue Mountains valley. This scenic and picturesque view makes Chapel Hill a unique setting for your wedding day.
* We also have accommodation available for up to 24 of your guests including a large homestead and cottages
* Our Bridal Suite is the perfect location for the Bride and Bridesmaids to enjoy privacy whilst getting ready for the special day
If you would like organise an appointment to view our beautiful property or to discuss your wedding plans, please submit an enquiry today!