Located in the scenic township of McLaren Flat, Woodstock Wine Estate is a gorgeous wedding venue in South Australia. It boasts verdant vineyards, beautiful gardens, a rustic barrel hall, a fairy-lit dancefloor, and many other picturesque spaces decked out exclusively for you. For an exquisite wedding teeming with the sounds of Australia’s native wildlife, Woodstock Wine Estate is the place to be.
Have you always dreamed of a stunning vineyard wedding surrounded by rustic wine barrels and lush gardens? Woodstock Wine Estate, the pillar of the McLaren Vale wine region, is the ideal location to make your wedding desires come true.
This naturally beautiful wedding venue acts as the perfect canvas for your elegant outdoor ceremony, followed by an ambient indoor reception. With endless rows of manicured vines, delicious bespoke menu packages, unique photography locations and complimentary onsite accommodation for the happy couple, you can’t go wrong.
“Thank you so much, Woodstock Wine Estate, for giving us the perfect wedding day. The location is absolutely gorgeous, and the people are so lovely and easy to work with. Everything went so smoothly, and I didn't have to worry about anything. Our wedding day was absolutely magical. Thank you so much!” - Laura D.
What you’ll love about your wedding at Woodstock Wine Estate Adelaide:
- Exquisite indoor and outdoor wedding settings. Woodstock Wine Estate boasts several picture-perfect wedding spaces that can hold up to 120 guests, including a wildlife sanctuary, luscious gardens overlooking the vineyard, a paved courtyard, and sweeping lawns. Their dreamy verandahs, country-style barrel hall, fairy-lit dining area, beautiful dancefloor, and mezzanine spaces will set the perfect tone for your rustic vineyard wedding.
- Bespoke menus. Working with one of their exclusive catering partners, this delightful wedding venue offers top of the line bespoke menu options, suitable for any food preference, dietary restrictions, and budget - topped off with a full range of reputable Woodstock and international wines.
- Complimentary onsite accommodation. Woodstock Wine Estate offers their newlyweds two nights of complimentary accommodation in their beautiful log cabin, complete with a fireplace, outdoor entertaining area, visits from the local kangaroos and koalas, and the gorgeous wildlife sanctuary surroundings.
What Woodstock Wine Estate Adelaide weddings are like:
- Stunning, rustic vineyard wedding setting
- Exclusive venue use
- Complimentary two-night accommodation for the newly married couple
- Ample unique photography opportunities
- A dedicated, passionate team
- Bespoke menu packages
- Personal wedding planner and coordinator
- Reputable Woodstock wines
“Our wedding at Woodstock was so easy to organise and went off without a hitch. This was thanks to the amazing Jody. The venue was absolutely picture-perfect, the guests enjoyed the lawn games, and everything ran smoothly and stress-free throughout the night. Thank you so much to Jody and the team. We had the most amazing night.” - Victoria H.
Vanessa Payne - Venue and Events Manager
Vanessa works with all the Wedding couples from the very first phone call to the very end of the reception and then after, with a reputation that is easy going, and does not disappoint.
Ms Vanessa Payne
Venue & Events Manager