If a stunning waterfront wedding venue has been at the top of your list, The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia is ready to make your wishes come true. Overlooking the St Vincent Gulf, this idyllic wedding venue boasts award-winning indoor and outdoor function spaces, each offering beautiful panoramic views over the marina.
You'll love working with The Cruising Yacht Club's passionate events team, who will be there every step of the way to create an unforgettable experience for you and your wedding guests. Not only will you be spoiled with floor-to-ceiling windows, an abundance of natural sunlight and a picturesque backdrop for your wedding, but you may even be lucky enough to spot some unannounced dolphin guests.
“The Cruising Yacht Club of SA was a perfect choice for our wedding. Great scenic location, friendly staff who go out of their way to accommodate your needs. The food was superb - the best salmon and steak in Adelaide by far. I couldn't be more thankful for the team for giving my wife and I the wedding reception we deserved. They also allowed us to take photos on a private Yacht. Perfect place. I highly recommend.” - Vincent F.
What you’ll love about your wedding at The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia:
- The gorgeous Horizons function space. What could be better than overlooking the vibrant marina as you and your guests enjoy a meal? The Horizons function room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, plenty of natural light, and a magical fairy-lit roof.
- The ambient Mariners Room. The Mariners Room is a perfect choice for an intimate, warm space filled with twinkling lights and stunning water views. Its high ceilings and elegant decor provide the ideal setting for your wedding reception.
- The airy Ceremony Garden. The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia’s Ceremony Garden is a unique, sun-filled space alongside the pristine coastal marina. For a truly romantic outdoor ceremony setting, you can’t look past the Ceremony Garden.
What The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia weddings are like:
- Award-winning indoor and outdoor wedding spaces
- Premier waterfront wedding venue
- Stunning photo opportunities
- Panoramic marina views
- Only 30 minutes from Adelaide
- Bespoke wedding packages for your ceremony and reception
- Professional, experienced team
- Surprise dolphin visits
“Outstanding location, wonderful view, and a beautiful venue. The service was great. Michelle was so nice and helpful. Everyone was professional and friendly, and they made our wedding amazing. We recommend The Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia to everyone who wants a fantastic wedding.” - Siamak F.