Brimming with heritage charm and boasting some of the best views in Adelaide, Mount Osmond Golf Club is a popular venue choice for elegant hills weddings in South Australia. Conveniently located just 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD, this magnificent golf club venue offers a stunning setting for your wedding, with its heritage clubhouse and picture-perfect outdoor ceremony locations.
Aside from the picturesque natural surroundings, you’ll love the exceptional service and bespoke wedding packages at Mount Osmond Golf Club. Their dedicated in-house wedding coordinators and talented chefs will go the extra mile to ensure your wedding experience at this gorgeous hills golf club is seamless and stress-free.
“Mount Osmond Golf Club catered to our every need and couldn't have been more obliging. It was a beautiful setting for a wedding and made for great photos. The staff were very friendly and helped make the night a success!” - Libby G.
Choose from 2 beautiful function spaces for your Mount Osmond Golf Club wedding:
- The Longridge Room. Offering expansive views over the golf course from a grand bay window, the beautiful Longridge Room features heritage style high ceilings, air conditioning, a cosy open fire, and a built-in parquetry dancefloor. The adjacent terrace provides the perfect setting for your pre-reception drinks and canapés. The Longridge Room can comfortably accommodate up to 80 seated guests and 150 guests for cocktail-style weddings.
- The Adelaide Room. The Adelaide Room boasts spectacular uninterrupted views over Adelaide city, the coastline, and Mt Lofty Ranges. This charming function space features an original 1927 fireplace, air conditioning, and a flexible dancefloor space that can be adjusted to suit your requirements. The Adelaide Room has space for up to 60 seated guests and 160 standing. If you have a larger guest list, you can combine this room with the Summit Bar to accommodate up to 150 seated guests and 260 standing guests.
What Mount Osmond Golf Club weddings are like:
- Picturesque outdoor ceremony locations
- Two heritage-style function rooms to choose from
- Customisable wedding packages
- Experienced in-house event coordinators
- Endless photo opportunities
- Conveniently located near Adelaide CBD
Can I host my ceremony at Mount Osmond Golf Club?
Absolutely! Mount Osmond can accommodate your ceremony on the grounds in conjunction with your wedding reception. You’ll have the option of hosting your ceremony indoors in one of the beautiful heritage style rooms or outdoors on the picturesque grounds. The club’s ceremony packages include 40 chairs, a red carpet, and a registry table.
What’s the food like at Mount Osmond Golf Club weddings?
The golf club’s talented chefs create exceptional menus for weddings, with a wide range of menu options to choose from. Each dish is bursting with delicious flavours and fresh local ingredients and pairs perfectly with Mount Osmond Golf Club’s carefully curated wine lists.
Is there any accommodation nearby for wedding guests?
There are plenty of hotels near the venue; these include:
- The Crafers Hotel
- Mount Lofty House
- Arkaba Hotel
- Rydges South Park Adelaide
- Quest King William South
“We chose Mount Osmond Golf Club for the beautiful view and the selection available from the menu. We had 60 guests to cater for, and they were not only accommodating but affordable. Great food and service.” - Emily W.