Situated in the heart of McLaren Vale, winery wedding venue Mitolo Wines stands out as a premier destination for elegant-modern vineyard weddings with a country twist.
Boasting expansive views over the surrounding hills, Mitolo Wines is a relaxing place to enjoy a flavoursome wine while taking in the vast landscape. It’s also a heavenly site for outdoor ceremonies by sprawling vines and lofty trees, incorporating rustic elements while maintaining a sophisticated atmosphere.
On the other hand, receptions can be held in LittleWolf Osteria Restaurant or outdoors in the modern alfresco area, fully enclosed with retractable blinds. Avant-garde with contemporary features, it has a full roof cover, lighting, ceiling heaters, and fans for those balmy summer evening weddings.
Whatever your decision, you’ll be privy to some of the most magnificent fare you have tasted, with executive chef Vincenzo La Montagna focusing on “house-made, house-grown, and locally sourced produce that delivers striking modern flavour”.
This spectacular venue has received countless awards for its delicious culinary offerings, including accolades from AGFG Chef Hat Awards and the South Australian Tourism Awards. Meanwhile, their wine is just as impressive and has been named in Gourmet Traveller Wine’s Top 50 Wine Experiences in the World.
Need to know more? In the words of owner Frank Mitolo: “In my life it’s all about family and friends. A table, served with food and wine made with passion and love. This is the essence of Mitolo”.
"Omg. Yes, please. Delicious food, matching wine suggested by a very knowledgeable sommelier, a drool-worthy dessert I didn't regret … and a stunning venue. Also noticed all the little details, like the gorgeous plates and bowls from Adelaide's own Jam Factory! Have some relatives from O/S visiting soon, and a trip here has been added to their agenda! Highly recommend this little gem." — Karen.
What you'll love about working with Mitolo Wines for your McLaren Vale wedding:
- Multi-award-winning dining. Spearheaded by executive chef Vincenzo La Montagna, Mitolo Wines' culinary offerings are simply sublime. Scrumptious cocktail-style canapes and innovative plated mains are crafted from premium, fresh ingredients from the region, leading to an exceptional food and wine-centric experience. Indeed, the extensive wine list at Mitolo Wines is as wide-ranging as it is enticing, with exquisite flavours evident throughout the selection.
- Magnificent winery setting. Mitolo Wines boasts a prime position and offers couples stunning views of Willunga Hills, a vineyard, and an idyllic creek, providing a bevy of photo opportunities and potential ceremony sites. Many couples opt to wed by the vineyard under a soaring gumtree - it's quintessentially Australian.
Highlights of Mitolo Wines McLaren Vale:
- Careful selection of high-quality, exquisite wines
- Awarded the AGFG Chef Hat Award in 2018, 2019
- Sophisticated but friendly atmosphere
- Embrace delectable Italian flavours in their dishes
- Elegant sit-down or relaxed cocktail-style reception options
- Extraordinary. world-class culinary experience
- Accommodates up to 200 wedding guests
- Expert wedding coordination team
"Excellent menu, service by Orlando was fantastic. The food was beautifully presented and as delicious as it looked. The wines were very good, with an interesting selection available. The venue itself was just amazing. Looking forward to coming back soon." — Jacqui.