Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour is the kind of wedding venue where the atmosphere is fresh, modern, and all about the view. Whether you’re a local and want to have that sparkling city skyline behind you when you celebrate your wedding or you’re hosting a destination wedding Sydney, this spot has a whole lot of wow factor for your guests.
You’ll have the choice of a couple of spectacular Sydney Harbour restaurant wedding venues at Pullman Quay Grand. The Hyde Hacienda is a playful, vibrant cocktail lounge and restaurant with spectacular views of Sydney Harbour. Q Dining offers a more formal aesthetic with Danish furnishings and towering glass walls.
If you’re wondering where you’ll take your wedding photos during your Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour wedding, the options are endless with so many iconic Sydney destinations nearby. The Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Botanic Gardens are both within a short distance and make for lovely wedding photo locations.
Top three things you’ll love about your wedding at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour:
- The Views. Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are all on full display from the floor-to-ceiling windows of Pullman Quay Grand wedding reception rooms.
- The Location. Circular Quay and the Royal Botanical Gardens of Sydney are within a short walking distance, so you can easily have a ceremony in the gardens prior to your wedding reception at Pullman Quay Grand.
- The Accommodation. Wedding guests staying at Pullman Quay Grand for your wedding weekend will love dining at Q Dining and staying in the apartment-style 5-star hotel suites with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Sydney Harbour.
Choose from two wedding reception options at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour:
- Hyde Hacienda Sydney Bar & Lounge. A colourful, 1950’s Miami style cocktail lounge with a fresh pastel colour palette, greenery dangling from the ceilings and walls, and window walls that open to bring in an alfresco wedding atmosphere with the comfort and ease of an indoor wedding space. Suits up to 180 guests for a cocktail style wedding.
- Q Dining. Modern furniture and soaring windows and ceilings give this contemporary Sydney dining room a stylish appeal. The menu can be customised to suit your Sydney Harbour wedding and includes outstanding Australian flavours. Suits up to 100 guests cocktail style.
Here’s what else you need to know about Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour weddings:
- Wedding packages are tailored to suit each couple
- You’ll be fully looked after by a wedding coordinator who’s also there on your wedding day
- 5-star accommodation rates will be reduced for group wedding bookings
- Valet parking is available
- Venue is accessible
- Rec deck includes a heated lap pool, spa, gym, and sauna
What’s the accommodation at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour like?
The luxury hotel accommodation options at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour include apartment-like suites with one or two bedrooms overlooking the gardens or the Sydney Harbour. Some suites include balconies, some include plush lounge rooms, others include fully-equipped kitchens. Floor-to-ceiling windows and lots of natural light and fresh air are a theme through each suite, so you can wake on your wedding morning feeling refreshed.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour?
Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Sydney
Luna Park Sydney
Ferry to Manly Beach
Sydney Opera House
What does a wedding at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour cost?
Pricing is customised to suit each couple’s wedding plans. The minimum spend can range anywhere from $5,000 but will depend largely on the wedding date and space requested.
Is Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour a nice place for a wedding?
Yep! Couples who’ve hosted their weddings at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour generally review the venue highly. If you’re looking for a luxury hotel wedding venue with views of Sydney Harbour where you can have all your wedding festivities and accommodation in one very convenient location, this wedding venue should be on your list.